A Stupid Way To Die

Well, my chair doesn't hold itself well, I have to raise it every few hours. Does this mean it has a pressure discharging system and I'm safe?

That should not happen. Should mean your gaz-cylinder isn't airtight anymore, means it is defective. You could die any second :shock:

Goodbye if we won't hear from you again :|

Does this mean it has a pressure discharging system and I'm safe?

I think it just means your chair is broken. :p

That should not happen. Should mean your gaz-cylinder isn't airtight anymore, means it is defective. You could die any second :shock:

Goodbye if we won't hear from you again :|

:lmao:

Last edited:
Good thing that the gascylinder on mine is at the bottom end of the rod.

This has to be a fake.

So they got two pictures of a office chair with a hole in it, and that proves this is true? There is nothing to the story... chair explodes, metals go up rectum, boy dies of blood loss.

Also, you have a better chance of getting raped to death by a pack of wild wolves inside a Burger King, than you do of dying from your chair exploding and making your butt assplode. I think you guys can all go back to your desks now. :p

Also, you have a better chance of getting raped to death by a pack of wild wolves inside a Burger King, than you do of dying from your chair exploding and making your butt assplode. I think you guys can all go back to your desks now. :p

So this has just reminded me how much I need a proper desk chair.

In other news, I got myself one of these healthy blow-up balls to sit on for work. I only had crappy chairs before, and after sitting for a long time, I got backache. Since I had the ball, everything was fine ... until it blew up last week when I was sitting on it. Big bang, and down I went. Had nothing more than a sore bum though. :lol:

:lmao:

Good thing that the gascylinder on mine is at the bottom end of the rod.

How is that good? Where would the rod go if the cylinder blew up...

I do have one of those chairs where you sit half on your knees, half on your ass, maybe I should go get that :think:

This has to be a fake.

So they got two pictures of a office chair with a hole in it, and that proves this is true? There is nothing to the story... chair explodes, metals go up rectum, boy dies of blood loss.

It's not the first time such a accident happend. That cylinder is under really high pressure! When a valve brakes there is nothing that can hold the force back...

It's not the first time such a accident happend. That cylinder is under really high pressure! When a valve brakes there is nothing that can hold the force back...

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but this story has nothing to it.

Just that a teenage boy somewhere in China, at some point in time, had this happen to him. It doesn't even say what part of China he's from, or if he was deceased on the spot or later on in the hospital.

I don't know, this one just strikes me as unsubstantiated. All we have is a broken chair, with no blood or anything on it.

Sounds like this should be on an episode of Mythbusters.

Time to use the laptop while on the toilet from now on.

http://img413.imageshack.**/img413/9928/snake.jpg

Oh cock! :|

That is totally bullshit. First of all where is the gas cylinder? Secondly, with a 14 year old kid on that chair there couldn't have been more than 75 psi in that cylinder when his ass was compressing it not enough to send chunks of oddly shaped metal through the wood and up his ass. Finally, look at all the wood spread around the room, nobody was sitting on that chair when that damage happened.

I don't believe that for a second. The gas cylinders in chairs are very low-pressure as they have to lift relatively very small forces. There's just not enough stored energy to cause the kind of catastrophic failure needed to drive metal shards through the rest of the chair after fracturing the metal itself.

Also, the chair looks like ******.

anal-chair-death2.jpg

Just sayin'.

Edit: Fucking wordfilter. g oatse! go atse! goa tse! goat se! goats e!

Last edited:
This has to be a fake.

They where changing all the office crap where i used to work and a few of us asked of we could take the chairs and our boss said no because of that reason...