The ^ < V Game

^No, I live in Blighty
<This Sceptered Isle, This Other Eden, This Demi Paradise, This Breed of Happy Men, etc. I can't be bothered to look the whole thing up.
VIs Tom Baker

^No
<YoU hAVE WOn the LIVERpooL lotterY!!!!!! CLIK HERE TO ClaiM!!!
?Fell for that

^YOU HAVE JUST WON A TIMESHARE IN FLORIDA! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!
<Changed his username
VDoesn't like the new username

^ What was wrong with the old one?
< Felt better at school today, but now feels horrible again.
V Has a cure for depression.

^Apparently the "Nereids" were the name of the fifty sea nymphs that were the daughters of Nereus and Doris in Greek Mythology. Labcoatguy thought I was a girl. And as a cure for depression, remember... always look on the bright side of life... do do, do do do do do do do do...
<Feels like I just registered all over again
VIs still depressed despite my advice

Last edited:
^ W-w-wh-what happened to your userrname?? :eek:
< got his first letter from the army, which basically says "we're gonna fuck up your next four years, lol haha"
v knows about this

^ I pity the poor guy
< will not have to go in the army... but is annoyed by annoying literature commentaries which he has to do because of dumb classmates who annoy the teacher and make him punish us
V is less angry than me

^ W-w-wh-what happened to your userrname?? :eek:

^I told you, I changed it because apparently it drawn people to the conclusion that I was a girl. Plus, I never liked it anyways as it didn't really fit in.
<Come to think of it, I don't really like this one either.
VThinks Viper007Bond is a wizard, and not just virtually on Kingdom of Warcraft or whatever it's called:p

^RISE, I COMMAND YE!!! (Type R+D+C)
<Has a sudden obsession with classic mini coopers that makes him feel like "mr english stereotype".
?Wants a mini cooper classic/ will sell me one for ?2000 (PLEASE!!!)

^ Nope. Sorry.
< Likes being a girl but does not like having to deal with stupid girl things like periods and pregnancy and emotional-ness.
V Knows it must be "that time of the month".

^ Knows that I know that it's that time of month called the end of the month.
< Can't believe it's already the end of the month.
V Can't believe it's not butter.

^ Actually I can believe its not butter. HA!
< Is hoping school is closed again tomorrow, yet also hoping it isn't.
V Thinks that's weird.

^ for what? Am I running for office?
< been really busy, but life back to normal for a minute or two (and getting over confusion with name changes...)
V has a story to read

^Once upon a time... there was a 14 yr old kid who changed his username. The end.
<Is watching Harry and Paul
VHas a Sony Ericsson

^ nope, Nokia chick all the way
< was just watching Life of Brian and freaking out while catching up on this thread!
V Has a Sony Ericsson

^Uh huh!:) By the way, where have you been all this time?
<Wonders
VAnswers

^ thinks it's going to be interesting, but wrong
< flat out doing end user testing, being on call after hours and arranging a big party (that went really well yesterday), so been work at work, work at home, sleep, work at work, work at home, sleep, repeat ad nauseum. But now it's the weekend and can go do a few hours at work at my leisure to catch up
V thinks the answer is boring

^Well, I wasn't sleeping
<Loves giving vague answers
?Well, hello Relnat! Come all the way from Zoristan, have you? Here, have some Isilwipor tea.