Random Thoughts....

I feel lonely too. And sad. (Just heard an old classmate of mine died in an accident on his motorbike). Anybody wanna cheer me up?

Can I join the lonely and sad party please? Just not feeling great now. I'm always fine, and quite happy at school, but the moment I get home I simply change into being bored and tired of everything.

I'm joining too. Thanks to this broken leg, it's been over a month since I talked to any of my friends in person. And to make matters worse, I hear I'll be starting my first GCSE exam the second day I come back. I miss actually talking to real people.

:hug: for all the sad & lonely people here.

Milk tastes fucking awesome.
milk_was_a_bad_choice.jpg

Milk was a bad choice.

On the flipside, I'm pretty content. Gonna move into a house with a friend (whose girlfriend isn't moving in with him!). I'll have 2,000 posts in a second. Going to see my old college friends this weekend. I'm not dying. Life is decent. :cool:

Professional advice for all sad people:
[youtube]7gqYAuFvtXM[/youtube]

I feel lonely too. And sad. (Just heard an old classmate of mine died in an accident on his motorbike). Anybody wanna cheer me up?

You've got my condolences. :(

Professional advice for all sad people:
[youtube]7gqYAuFvtXM[/youtube]

Thank you very much for that, I was needing that. Now I feel much better. Best advice I've gotten in years.

NPH FTMFW.

I think I'm in the minority here for feeling good about things. I've had two good weeks and things are going pretty well. Plus it's payday. :banana:

Milk Beer tastes fucking awesome.

Fixed. :p

I'm considering skipping it too - which would mean the first one I've missed in probably 15 years.

Ditto. Well, not the 15 years part. 8 years.

Nothing really seems to drag my attention to it. Sure, there's the M1 concept and a few other standouts, but it mostly seems mediocre.

I think I'm in the minority here for feeling good about things. I've had two good weeks and things are going pretty well. Plus it's payday. :banana:

Likewise - except for payday, that's still a couple of weeks away, stupid monthly pay cycle.

Last edited:
aww another "not a dude" member feeling lonely. A new FG date coming up? :p

More lonely because my company has a staff of 10 people, and there were only 3 of us there today :( Hours were cut and people told not to come in. Way too quiet :cry:

Someone, somewhere loves and cares for you very much, in such a profound way that reason and logic has no explanation.

What else could you want out of life? :dunno:

I just saw a Ford F-150 commercial on TV with voice-over by...

Dennis Leary...

*shakes his head*

reflect_by_k_a_t_w_a_l_k.png

praise mah arts D:
Took me waaay to long to do