Lens Flair

I'd like it a lot more if the the things were... clean.

Damn near impossible with the equipment we use lol

I used lint-free/static free lab wipes and you still get fibers....

The stuff at the top of the round cylinder is not lint its actually the bubbles in the circulating water.

This was just a candid shot, might take some more care in the future to get a better and cleaner shot.

Yeah I know. The horizon isn't all that straight. :p

francis, you might want to tune the reds down a bit a lot. They're bright orange, for example the people on the right and the rooftops on the other side...

francis, you might want to tune the reds down a bit a lot. They're bright orange, for example the people on the right and the rooftops on the other side...

I actually like the effect this gives to the picture, it makes the whole thing look surreal.

I actually like the effect this gives to the picture, it makes the whole thing look surreal.
I agree with jayjay, it gives it a Disneyland by cartoon impression.

So trying to shoot in the rain sucks. Especially when everyone keeps going to beaches. It's ****ing raining, why are we on a beach?

It's been a while since I posted but here's some work from a recent shoot where a friend asked for some help. He got approached by the girl at a car show who wanted to use his car in a shoot for her album cover. More to come. C&C very welcome.

3321645519_c3d99296fb_b.jpg

eddysdaman, I liked the whole picture. The car, the model, her shoes (sorry, don't know what's that called in english right)... Everything well framed and the bw works just fine for me.

One for the day:

3319438490_b306b1b1c6_o.jpg

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mc/mclightning95/2009/03/02/CIMG8424.JPG

Pretty good considering I was using a P&S with big cumbersome gloves. :)

Bailey looks to be having alot of fun!

It's been a while since I posted but here's some work from a recent shoot where a friend asked for some help. He got approached by the girl at a car show who wanted to use his car in a shoot for her album cover. More to come. C&C very welcome.

3321645519_c3d99296fb_b.jpg

Me like!

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2009/03/02/odbojnik_3a.jpg

Classmate of mine posing for an assignment. He always wears a woolen hat to match his shirt. :D