Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV

Hmm, can't say the looks are working for me. It's suitably insane, but the bodywork just looks tacked on & like it's trying a bit too hard.

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Hmm I'm not much of a fan of the two tone colour split.. Could somebody pshop it completley yellow? OR even better.. completley black?

I think this car in black will be the definition of awesome and should fit right into the FG's most menacing car thread :D

I love it! Even the two-tone parts accent it's design quite nicely. I especially like the engine cover. Now that is something I haven't seen before.

Most cars not designed to accept a spoiler from the start look a bit tacky with a spoiler. But they solved it quite elegantly. The big supports hanging aft of the car could be improved but they integrated it nicely into the new bumper. Also the spoiler follows the design lines of the car and doesn't look like an aftermarket spoiler like the previous pics of it.

Looks really tacky, the spoiler on the back is HIDEOUS!
I can only agree that that spoiler looks a bit out of place, but the rest of the car is SEX! The aggressive front, the level of detail on the mirrors - this is something only Lamborghini could pull off. Especially the engine cover looks incredibly cool.

But somehow I can't see myself driving this car. If you drove down a city-street at low speed in this, it would seem like a ricers car. This car belongs on twisty mountain roads or the racetrack.

Every Ferrari has a manual gearbox as an option. :?
Although its sad that the traditional manual gearbox is now an option on most supercars.

No, the best of them (430 Scuderia) hasn't. Although you could argue that it only is for track use and the gearbox is as fast as in a racing car. Still, I wouldn't want to live with it every day. For that I want a manual.

c2814071.jpg

That's what I love most of all about the styling. The rear is visibly wider than the front, which is why it looks so awesome coming at you from behind.

And yes, in (matte) black it will be mesmerisingly awesome. PHOTOSHOP ANYONE??

Last edited:
I think I know what's bothering me. The two-tone colour scheme is throwing me off, if you had the same colour scheme on all bodywork and the rear diffuser thingy didn't stick out so much it'd look much better

Yeah, ditch the two-tone on the aero bits and its good. I'd love to have one in matte black - the hard edged, stealth-look would really be complimented by some sort of black or grey.

Klutch! You're alive! :cheers:

I quite like it and I think it looks great in Yellow.

Oh, and it is good to see you are in fact alive Klutch!

No, the best of them (430 Scuderia) hasn't. Although you could argue that it only is for track use and the gearbox is as fast as in a racing car. Still, I wouldn't want to live with it every day. For that I want a manual.

c2814071.jpg

That's what I love most of all about the styling. The rear is visibly wider than the front, which is why it looks so awesome coming at you from behind.

And yes, in (matte) black it will be mesmerisingly awesome. PHOTOSHOP ANYONE??

Hows this?
http://img.phyrefile.com/topgearfanatic/2009/03/05/c2814071.jpg

Last edited: