Random Thoughts....

Wow the campus is bending you over. Generally Coke will step in if it sees price gouging, but I guess Massachusetts has a high-ish cost of living.

It's kind of funny (and sad at the same time) to read you youngsters lamenting about not finding a boy-/girlfriend (or just someone to hop into bed with). I can identify with much of what the male participants of that discussion said, just that I feel to old for this shit, I don't care anymore. I don't make futile attempts to get a girlfriend anymore; if a woman is actually interested in me, she shall make a move...

Remember: You'll only find a boy-/girlfriend if you don't search for one.

*raises hand*

Girls doesn't do guys that are younger than themselves though.

</personal experience>

One year is typically my limit but my ex (almost 2yrs younger than me) was really mature for his age so I went for it and ended up being with him for 3yrs.

Well I'm 3 years younger. I've gotten compliments for acting very mature for my age, but that doesn't really help me when the types I usually like are older than me.

DanRoM said:
Remember: You'll only find a boy-/girlfriend if you don't search for one.

QFT.

Last edited:
One year is typically my limit but my ex (almost 2yrs younger than me) was really mature for his age so I went for it and ended up being with him for 3yrs.

Anyone have any idea how long a package shipping by Royal Mail Airmail from Plymouth, UK would take to get to California? So anxious to get my freakin' package!

Wow the campus is bending you over. Generally Coke will step in if it sees price gouging, but I guess Massachusetts has a high-ish cost of living.

They're one of like 3 places that accept the campus cash, and since its pre-payed, and it expires (all freshmen need to get it) they might as well mark up the prices. I have $78 "given" to me every 2 weeks, and if I don't spend it in that time, I loose, so I might as well buy stuff there, even if one box of cereal does cost $6.

Last edited:
I won't get a date easily at all, because:

I'm short
I'm very skinny, not muscle-bound
I'm not terribly good looking
I don't party at a club every saturday night
I don't wear designer label clothes
I don't drive a luxury car
I don't own a castle in the hills
etc.

I am everything you listed, but I had no problem with women. All it comes down to is how you present yourself to the world.

Just from being on internet forums in general, I think many are happy to be alone, yet are also happy to whine about the lack of relations in their life.
I have said this so many times, it is starting to sound cliche: if you do not like the situation you are in, change it. The end.

Toma, I see that you are doing things to change your situation. That is good. If that helps to get your dick wet, more power to you.

They're one of like 3 places that accept the campus cash, and since its pre-payed, and it expires (all freshmen need to get it) they might as well mark up the prices. I have $78 "given" to me every 2 weeks, and if I don't spend it in that time, I loose, so I might as well buy stuff there, even if one box of cereal does cost $6.
More reasons not to go to college.
if you do not like the situation you are in, change it. The end.
And if your not willing to change there is no point in worrying about it.

It may come a bit late and you may think of me as old-fashioned but I wanted to ad this:

I am looking for true love.:happy:

You can get women for much cheaper than $50,000.

All you need is $10:

071990480264.jpg

so like there's this cute guy in homeroom, OMG he's so cute, anyway I totally asked him out today but when my friend passed my note back to me, I noticed that he totally circled "no" I don't what to do

should I tell jessica to ask brad if he like likes me?

yes/no

^ Typical Cubs fan!

so like there's this cute guy in homeroom, OMG he's so cute, anyway I totally asked him out today but when my friend passed my note back to me, I noticed that he totally circled "no" I don't what to do

should I tell jessica to ask brad if he like likes me?

yes/no

OMG, like yes!!!!!111 But, if that doesnt, like, work out (but i mean it totally will, ur sooooooo awesom!!!!), you could totally like ask derek out, i mean, like, he gets his dads bmw once a month, he is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!11

But yeah, back on topic:

Really should get ready/do homework, want to get to school somewhat earlier than 1pm today (i only have one lesson from 2.20 til 3.10). Have to go to the chemist before and gotta find a way to secure my lunch so it doesn't stain my car seats again (bloody salad dresing and broken tupperware.)

In other news, my mum has booked me into some life coach tomorrow to talk about my "guilt complex" (is there any problem with getting angry with my mother for wanting to constantly pay for everything for me?) and other anxiety issues. My mum's friend went to her and she makes you stand up and yell "I AM WOMAN!!!" and whichever way you lean tells you something about yourself... can't wait for this :S

Everybody should read the first page of this thread. I goes from Colin Farrell's Sextape to Organic Chemnistry so effortlessly, it's amazing.

In other news, my mum has booked me into some life coach tomorrow to talk about my "guilt complex" (is there any problem with getting angry with my mother for wanting to constantly pay for everything for me?) and other anxiety issues.
Sounds more like your mom has anxiety issues ... and what?s a "life coach" supposed to be? A Kind of shrink without the degree or the training? Or is that a new word for these motivational Trainers on Xtc?
My mum's friend went to her and she makes you stand up and yell "I AM WOMAN!!!" and whichever way you lean tells you something about yourself... can't wait for this :S
Sounds fun ... but also sounds like nothing you could or should take seriously ...

OMG, like yes!!!!!111 But, if that doesnt, like, work out (but i mean it totally will, ur sooooooo awesom!!!!), you could totally like ask derek out, i mean, like, he gets his dads bmw once a month, he is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!11

But yeah, back on topic:

Really should get ready/do homework, want to get to school somewhat earlier than 1pm today (i only have one lesson from 2.20 til 3.10). Have to go to the chemist before and gotta find a way to secure my lunch so it doesn't stain my car seats again (bloody salad dresing and broken tupperware.)

In other news, my mum has booked me into some life coach tomorrow to talk about my "guilt complex" (is there any problem with getting angry with my mother for wanting to constantly pay for everything for me?) and other anxiety issues. My mum's friend went to her and she makes you stand up and yell "I AM WOMAN!!!" and whichever way you lean tells you something about yourself... can't wait for this :S
I am so not with this stuff. ...