Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Holy hell, Spykers in Vancouver?

And here's the obligatory question I always have to ask: "Where did you see them, Salar?" :mrgreen:

Probably two local people ordered those cars; there are some extremely rich people in Vancouver these days. I saw two (yes, two) black SLR convertibles (different cars) here in one day!!

We had a meeting of friends at the weekend and near the house there was a buggy so I grabbed the cam and took some pics.

On the drive home there were quite a few special cars on the Autobahn, for example an Auto Union 1000S and a Pontiac Firebird, but at those moments I didn't have the camera with me. At the stop I took it out of the boot so I could snap some pics. Unfortunately there was only one car which was a bit special, and that was an Opel Corsa OPC (193 bhp @ about 1.1 tonnes).

Holy hell, Spykers in Vancouver?

And here's the obligatory question I always have to ask: "Where did you see them, Salar?" :mrgreen:

Inside a transportation truck, don't know where they were heading to, driver didn't give me any info either.

heard something in lines of "Bentley of Calgary" but don't quote me on that.

Oh, you just happened across the truck then? That's awesome.

Bobo, I know there are really rich people here, but I never expect to see a Spyker or Zonda or something similar because they aren't sold here. :)

Bobo, I know there are really rich people here, but I never expect to see a Spyker or Zonda or something similar because they aren't sold here. :)

I guess people who have Ferraris and Lambos are getting sick and tired of them now, so they're looking for something even more exclusive :lol:

BTW I saw two Ferrari convertibles on Granville today :p

Not my photos, but anyway...

This is something you don't often see in Croatia. I actually heard that there are just 2 of them in the whole country.
i381622_P2250215.JPG

i381621_P2250214.JPG

(+ really nasty looking Polo (?) in the background)

Delta Integrale
i381616_P2250200.JPG

Mustang
i382493_DSC01109.JPG

That's a nice color combo in the 'stang. Looks good without the spoiler. Clean looking integrale too :D

Oh, you just happened across the truck then? That's awesome.

The truck was picking up some cars from my work. Apparently two spykers are going to calgary for promo. Bentley of Calgary is now the official dealer for spykers.

Last edited:
The letters are fine, it's the big Shell-logo that's putting me off. Perhaps he has like a sponsoring deal with them?

Seen today: Mercedes-Benz W109

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2009/03/05/P3050007.JPG

Greetings, lip

What's the SD on the Diablo anyway? I've heard of the SV, but SD?

Seems so obvious now that you pointed it out... why would there be a hole on top of the D anyway? :p

Thanks.