Random Thoughts....

You know, I wish I could rewind time two years, life was so much better then.

^^ yes, yes it does. So, does 20 beers make you 100% alcohol?

^ I'd go back 10 years and tell myself not to take the job

Sometimes I wish I was just 14 all over again, being innocent en without any reponsibilities :angel:
Life was so much easier back then..

Just wait longer to tell them your age!
I'm 21, going on 22.
I look like I'm 17.
Does not help.

I hate nerds. They are the most overrated kind of guy ever. All the nerds I meet are shallow, condescending assholes. I like average guys. "Surfer boy" lives in Colorado. He drives around a truck full of construction parts for a living. I don't think he ever went to collage but he has COMMON SENSE. Nerds are book smart but oh my god I can never get over how stupid they are with everyday things. This nerd thinks you can get people to stop smoking by yelling at them. This is so inconceivably stupid to me I want to hit him.
He's not a real nerd because he doesn't think for himself. He probably read that in a book somewhere and took it as fact. That's just stupid. He's not a nerd, he's just addicted to knowledge, whether true or false knowledge.

So, is Random Thoughts... as we know it gone for good?

This has been a relationship thread for many pages now, it was even very biased towards this topic for a while. We often get stuck discussing the same topic for a little while, but usually one person is able to end that with posting a new random thought.

That tactic doesn't seem to be working anymore, and the thread is more active than I ever remember! Let's see how many posts until it goes back to relationships.
Hahaha, back. :p

So it's supposed to be like 15? today, but right now it's only 4?. Does that mean I put on shorts and suffer through the cold in the morning?
Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Try this difference, happens a lot here at the end of spring: 8 degrees in the morning, 23 degrees in the afternoon. So you're either going to freeze or sweat ... or both. Take your pick.

:lol: 1 or 2 years is considered to be an older woman? Lordy.
No, not at all by my point of view ... but apparently it's a lot from a woman's point of view.

Who was it that did the pencil on boob video? katwalk?

We should do that but have a dart board (or something similar) and see who'd win using our boobs to launch sharp projectiles off of :lmao:

Hey, not fair, what are the guys supposed to play this game with, huh?
In the spirit of true equality I propose that guys be able to launch projectiles from the boobs of female members of the forums. Of course, the women choose who they want on their teams. :p

Sorry for ruining this thread by talking about relationships/love/sex, guys :p

Look at what I'm going to eat in a moment:
finished%20slice-1.preview.JPG

ENVY ME!

I hate nerds. They are the most overrated kind of guy ever. All the nerds I meet are shallow, condescending assholes.
:cry:

*takes down his posts in the Pic-Of-Yourself thread*

I'm 21, going on 22.
I look like I'm 17.
Does not help.

That's your problem then, mate. I recently turned 20, and I've had 23 year old chicks surprised when I tell them I'm younger than them. (Which is a bit odd, cause I don't really think I look THAT old)

Ugh. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "he doesn't go to college, but he has street smarts!", I'd be able to pay my female friends' crippling debt. It's no excuse for being a douchebag with no job and a "who knows? :shrug:" chance to support himself or even you. High maintenance? Is it cool to be a "fixer-upper" now or something?

I'm not writing off your crush here or trying to offend you, but speaking from experience with a former friend who lives at home with no job and treats his girlfriend like crap, even though she pays for his auto insurance with her meager job and supports his ability to drive a shitty Lancer ES with a body kit and 13" steelies, and the fact that despite getting in fights all the time and spending all his free time smoking weed that they've been together for 2 years now means that he's somehow doing something right.
Um... He has a job. The nerds I know are the douches who mooch off their parents and don't. He has a job and pays for his apartment and car all by himself. :/ I don't care in general if a guy can support ME because I should be able to support me. If he has to pay for me then I am no better than the guy you are talking about.

:cry:

*takes down his posts in the Pic-Of-Yourself thread*

Looking like a nerd and acting like one are two different things.
Also I already saw the pictures and you don't look terribly nerdy anyway :p

Well, it helps when you have a lot of weight to lose, then it's easier to lose it. (No offense Adu!)

yeah I was about to say that us fatties lose weight the easiest because we carry around the most excess weight in the first place

my logic is different though : instead of working out and eating healthy, thus losing weight, I chose the path of working out and NOT eating healthy, which means that no matter what I eat, I don't gain weight. Don't lose any either, but don't gain any.

Double win for me! I'm relatively fit yet get to eat all the candy and greasy crap I want!

yeah I was about to say that us fatties lose weight the easiest because we carry around the most excess weight in the first place

my logic is different though : instead of working out and eating healthy, thus losing weight, I chose the path of working out and NOT eating healthy, which means that no matter what I eat, I don't gain weight. Don't lose any either, but don't gain any.

Double win for me! I'm relatively fit yet get to eat all the candy and greasy crap I want!

Oh, i don't eat "healthy", at least according to what "food-experts" consider healthy. Cream, butter and bacon FTW (esp when combined into one dish, hmmmm, i feel like eating pasta carbonara now)

Just by eating smaller portions will keep your weight fairly stable. That's what I've experienced atleast. I'm 185 and always between 80 and 85kg.

Who was it that did the pencil on boob video? katwalk?

We should do that but have a dart board (or something similar) and see who'd win using our boobs to launch sharp projectiles off of :lmao:

So, where's YOUR video? :mrgreen: