Who wants a behind the scenes

Catastrophic

Just putting the idea out there (&kinda hoping someone important will read this thread) who would be interested to see a TG behind the scenes?

Personally i rate the tech production pretty high & wouldn't mind seeing it in action

what exactly do you mean by "TG behind the scenes"?

do you want the top gear guys to go and visit some factory or manufacturer to have a look behind their scenes or do you want some behind the scenes of the making of top gear.
If you mean the first, go ahead, I'd love to see the jeremy mess up a production line and james hold up the whole place by naming some spanners... if you mean the other, I guess there are things such as that... which... actually... well... makes me believe you do mean the second one. I'm rather lost right now :O

Whatever, go send the boys to some car-manufacturer and let them mess up the place, it'd be brilliant!

If you're really interested, there is a "Making Of" of Clarkson's "Supercar Showdown"-DVD on the FTPs. While it's not Top Gear, it's basically the same creative and tech staff at work, only missing Hammond and May.

I'd love to have a proper nose behind the scenes, but no Jimmy Carr this time.

I think they won't do it, they've done some behind the scenes with Jimmy Carr and ~Clarkson's Supercar Showdown (you see how they filmed it) and they couldn't do more. Otherwise you'd see Clarkson, Andy, Hammond and May actually writing scripts (whatever they contain) and the fun of Top Gear might've gone for many viewers. Just watch the Dmotor-Top Gear Episode (German Edition), more behind the scenes is not possible, I think ;) And that's a good thing!

Otherwise you'd see Clarkson, Andy, Hammond and May actually writing scripts

Actually, you even see writing Clarkson a script on the Supercar Showdown making of, including remarks about how scripting for TG is more complicated as he has to make the other dudes look funny as well.

I love topgear, however i think that we should just let it be. What i mean is that we should just watch it the more we look into it the more we might wreck the enjoyment of the show.

The Discovery networks show "How It's Made" did a segment on the production of the current Rolls Royce Phantom. Sending James May to that factory might actually be an interesting segment.

I think they won't do it, they've done some behind the scenes with Jimmy Carr and ~Clarkson's Supercar Showdown (you see how they filmed it) and they couldn't do more. Otherwise you'd see Clarkson, Andy, Hammond and May actually writing scripts (whatever they contain) and the fun of Top Gear might've gone for many viewers. Just watch the Dmotor-Top Gear Episode (German Edition), more behind the scenes is not possible, I think ;) And that's a good thing!

Hammond and May dont write scripts tho.
Everyone knows TG is scripted so I dont get why that would ruin anyones fun.

I love topgear, however i think that we should just let it be. What i mean is that we should just watch it the more we look into it the more we might wreck the enjoyment of the show.
That's also my point...
It wouldn't really spoil our fun cause WE know that it's scripted. But I guess 80% of the viewers don't so i guess it would be a problem to admit that scripting by Clarkson&co...
But maybe I'm just wrong... if they did a behind the scenes special I'd watch it of course:mrgreen:

Maybe people have different ideas of behind the scenes but my idea would be a tour of the hanger, maybe a look at something being set up at the track, getting the show cars into place, a tour of the TG office, meet the team, etc.

Maybe people have different ideas of behind the scenes but my idea would be a tour of the hanger, maybe a look at something being set up at the track, getting the show cars into place, a tour of the TG office, meet the team, etc.

+1:)

This is another good idea for their "out of cash" episode they have to shoot in Series 13.

I would love a behind the scenes of TG. And Survivor too, but I bet this crowd isn't so interested in that ;)

I'm disappointed nobody liked my idea of the boys ruining the production line of some manufacturing company...

oh well, do a TG walkaround of the hangar / studio / track and all that... it'd be really interesting, too. in the actual episodes it's hard to really get a picture of the whole place into your head (at least i think so...)

wasn't there like a snippet of one once with old Jimmy Carr.. I would like to see a TG behind the scenes just because I think it would be turned into some kind of spoof by the boys and it would be HILARIOUS

I'm disappointed nobody liked my idea of the boys ruining the production line of some manufacturing company...

It would get all legal and expensive, that's the last thing TG needs right now. :(

I would love a behind-the-scenes! ;)

I did, sounds like a good show to me...