March 2009 Exercise

Hopefully I can have a go. I just acquired a copy of Photoshop CS4 a few days ago but I've never used it, or anything like it before, so if I send anything in it'll be shit.

welcome to the club ediesbra

Cheers!

Started on mine now, struggled for ideas for a while but I've got something now. Putting it on hold until the T-shirt contest is done though.

I'm jealous of the CS4 owner *ahem*. :D

I worked on mine for a couple of hours.

Then I accidently closed it (throught it was firefox), without saving.

<_<

I have to say, mine is going surprisingly well so far. I had kind of expected with the idea I had and my own understanding of what can I do with Photoshop for it to be ambitious but rubbish. It still is, but not at the level I was expecting. It has turned out hideously ugly though. If any tuners browse these forums:

DO NOT TRY TO EMULATE WHAT I'M DOING IN PHOTOSHOP IN REAL LIFE.

I decided to "think outside the box" for mine. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Done and sent.:) I think I'm going to do well this time.

EDIT: Or not done since I kinda rushed it due to my lack of time. I'll correct it later.

Last edited:
By the way, when is the deadline? Is it the 27th again?

Just want to know so I know how long I have to try my idea, fail, fail again and finally, fail better... :lol:

Damn all you guys are spoiling my original ideas!!!!!!!

I cant but help peek at your entries when doing my own chop lol...

I'm gonna see what I can think up, hopefully it isn't shite like my last couple of attempts.

I don't even know how to approach my vague idea I have in my head... must think harder.

Mine's going well, I finish it when I have the time next Saturday. The only problem is, I just found out that this independant tuning company that shares it's name with a (info removed) already tried to do what I'm doing with a TT. Theirs has turned out a bit less ugly than mine. But still ugly.

Last edited:
Oh man.. I've just got a few more ideas to ruin it even more. Will re-submit it later.

EDIT: It's even more ruined than before. But a ruined Jag was the best chop last time around. Let's hope a totally ruined A5 will win this time.

Last edited:
i have a bit different approach in this.. cant wait to see how it will go.

Mine's going well, I finish it when I have the time next Saturday. The only problem is, I just found out that this independant tuning company that shares it's name with a (info removed) already tried to do what I'm doing with a TT. Theirs has turned out a bit less ugly than mine. But still ugly.

:lol: Nobody else got that before it was changed.

Last edited:
for the first time i have second day in a month that i would have time for some PS, but already posted one...