No 56k: 56K Beware : New BMW 3 series Motorsport Edition

MadCow809

Forum Addict
Fuck... as a BMW fan, I think I'm gonna cum in my pants. Love the interior work, even if it's loaded with CF parts

054.jpg

053.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

043.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

037.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

044.jpg

Do want. Do they offer any of those parts for the M3? I think it'd be pretty cool to have that steering wheel, those mirrors and that lip spoiler on an M3 coupe.

Hmmmmm, not bad. Not bad at all!!

Cupholders and Automatic.
NOT sporty.

But it looks drop dead gorgeous <3

047.jpg

No thanks.

PS, why are the wheels spinning on the wall behind the car?

I have to say I like, even with mock CF parts

but about those tyres... could they BE any thinner though?

Tires do look pretty uncomfortable for daily use. And why not replace the faux-carbonfibre with faux-aluminium, it's far more discreet and stylish.

PS, why are the wheels spinning on the wall behind the car?

i am gonna guess because the wheels were attached to hubs so you could spin. It's just a car show gimmick

I'm not a fan of the interior carbon fiber, but those seats! DO WANT!

I like the refresh that was made for the 09 model year.

i am gonna guess because the wheels were attached to hubs so you could spin. It's just a car show gimmick

They're behind glass so they must be motorised. Definitely a gimmick but it would look quite good.

I want that steeringwheel.

Yeah. Does it have an LCD Speedometer and LED revlights? If yes, then say hello to FIA GT.

That interior doesn't look that great, and if it was in a Chevy, you'd all be complaining about how ugly, cheep, and tacky everything looks.

Before you bite my head off, sit back, take a deep breath, and seriously imagine a Chevy Bowtie on that steering wheel.

That interior doesn't look that great, and if it was in a Chevy, you'd all be complaining about how ugly, cheep, and tacky everything looks.

Before you bite my head off, sit back, take a deep breath, and seriously imagine a Chevy Bowtie on that steering wheel.

Sure, since BMW gave up on the idea of driver-focused instruments, the entire dash looks like Genericorp built them

Those could very well be the sexiest rims BMW has ever produced.

Those CF wing mirrors are grotesque tho. I wonder if there's actually anybody out there who likes carbon fibre. It doesn't suit a modern car like this at all.

Last edited:
A lot of parts on my bike are in carbon fibre.