By the way I like your curtains FD.:)

Last edited:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, good man.

Here is a stunning self portrait of me making a funny face.:lol:

488321530_KawsG-L.jpg

I too enjoy barenaked ladies and bare naked ladies...:lol:

Here's me a few months ago.

196zdl.jpg

And for you eagle eyed viewers yes there was an incident involving the eyebrow :rolleyes:

You have steel bars on your window and the view from there is a graffiti-painted wall. Dude, what kind of neighborhood do you live in? :blink:

Well, he is in Israel, right?

Also, that is a common safety practice in that part of the world. I know in Tehran which has no problems with terrorism many houses have them, just to keep out thieves and give residents a sense of security.

*looks over his shoulder* Did someone seriously just post Frank Zappa? *laughs* Rock!

Yeah... and not just someone, but a 16 year old girl!

Even people my age either don't know him, or if they do they think he was some sort of Weird Al comedy singer. :rolleyes:

Hah I was at the airport once and heard somebody say "oh shit it's Dweezil" and it was Dweezil Zappa.

My phone broke so I am using my old phone found a picture of me. Can't really tell since I have a gas mask on but it's close enough I guess. It was also like 6am and I had been up all night. I don't remember painting anything so maybe I was doing a psycho mantis?
https://pic.armedcats.net/s/se/seasonone/2009/03/09/gasmask.jpg

critique eh?

I don't like the floor tiles in your bathroom.
Neither do I, but they aren't getting changed aytime soon. they look worse when it is brighter :(

And pick up that towel!
It's a floor mat. Admittedly I should have smoothed it out, but meh.

And close the door if you aren't in the room! What, do you think you live in a barn or something?
Wha?

I likes actually.
Except the bathroom tiles ... and the dirty towel on the floor ... and the blank walls ... and the purple interior decorations.
So the only thing I like are the doors, really. :p
Purple thing is my room, from when my parents thought that it would be wonderful to redecorate my room in what they though was my favourite colour.

All the doors in the house look like that, they are awesome.