Random Thoughts....

OMFG I have to take the SAT this Saturday. -_-; I'm only really worried about the math portion, seeing as I haven't had a math class for 2 years >.< I may be in a bit of a pickle here.

Got back from a 15km/9,5 mile run....drank my recovery/protein shake, ate some rybread and yoghurt, took a reeeeeally long and hot shower and just finished stretching.

Damn I feel good.

Last edited:
OMFG I have to take the SAT this Saturday. -_-; I'm only really worried about the math portion, seeing as I haven't had a math class for 2 years >.< I may be in a bit of a pickle here.

lol, sats are easy. When I took my sat, it made me wonder what the fuck Americans were doing in 4 years of high school... sleeping? everything SAT relevant I had already learned before I hit 9th grade.

/\/\/\In my school, a good portion of students start to dose off in class when it gets close to vacations, so yes!

My god, I love coupons.

Yeah, it's a phonetic spelling of how many Americans seem to pronounce it. I say coo-pon.

I pronounce it "savings certificate." And then I get punched in the face.

You mean the one where George gets caught staring at the NBC exec's teenage daughter's boobs?

Jerry says it's like looking at the sun, you never look directly at boobs, you just glance at them and then quickly glance away before you get into trouble. :lol:

I watched that episode on TV YESTERDAY!:lol:
On a side note, searching on imdb, I found out that the executive's daughter is none other than Denise Richards!:blink: