If you have the time, could someone tweak this for me?

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I really, really suck at changing colors around so if one of you has a bit of time would mind altering this image for me? I want the center section with the 4 allen head bolts to be white (the bolts too) and the two out sections, plus the rest of the valve cover to be black. The "20V" should be white and the "TURBO" should be red. I am just trying to see what that might look like, and I might ask for one more edit after this if it is not too much of a PITA. Thanks in advance to whoever gives this a shot!

Here is the image:

AAN.jpg

Like this?
http://img26.imageshack.**/img26/172/enginesux.jpg

Edit: Odd. The red got a bit washed out on upload... <_<

Ooh that looks tasty. Virtual engine dressing FTW!

Actually can you make the rest of the silver stuff black? That is an interesting look, but not quite what I was looking for... even so, thank you for making an effort on my behalf!

Oh, sorry. I think I see what mean now. Hold on a sec... :)

Like this? I didn't know if you wanted that one piece chrome or black, so I went half and half so you can see both.
http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/3663/engine3.png

EDIT:Grrr, it keeps washing out the red!

Last edited:
That will work! Thank you! I +1'd you for the first one and I am doing it again for this one... you rock!

EDIT: As soon as the system lets me rep you again I shall... *goes to find other thread that are rep worthy*

Last edited:
Yeah that happens all the time when I try to +rep people. No worries. Thanks though :cool:

Like this?
...[/IMG]

Edit: Odd. The red got a bit washed out on upload... <_<

The reason is you were probably working in a colorspace other than sRGB. That requires a metadata entry for applications to guess it, still quite a few fail anyway. Your best option is to convert it to sRGB manually before saving it.

Now that you mention it, I did change my colour profile settings the other day for printing something.