The eternal discussion: Body hair on men (women, you are asked!)

The eternal discussion: Body hair on men (women, you are asked!)

• [MEN] I trim my armpits

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • [MEN] I shave my armpits clean

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • [MEN] I trim my chesthair

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • [MEN] I shave my chest clean

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • [MEN] I trim my belly hair

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • [MEN] I shave my belly clean

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • [MEN] I trim or shave my legs (specify)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • [MEN] I trim or shave my arms (specify)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • [MEN] I trim my pubes

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • [MEN] I shave my privates clean

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • [MEN] I trim the hair on my back

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • [MEN] I shave my back clean

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • [WOMEN] He better trim his armpits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [WOMEN] He should shave his armpits clean

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • [WOMEN] He should trim his chesthair

• [WOMEN] Chesthair, ewww no thanks - shave clean

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • [WOMEN] He should trim his belly hair

• [WOMEN] He should remove that belly hair completely

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • [WOMEN] He should trim or shave his legs (specify)

• [WOMEN] He should trim or shave his arms (specify)

• [WOMEN] He should trim his pubes, I don't want to suck a hamster

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • [WOMEN] He should remove his pubes completely

• [WOMEN] He should trim his back hair

• [WOMEN] He should shave his back clean

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
So I'm pleased to report that getting rid of most of the hair in my armpits did lead to less smell.

yay?

So I'm pleased to report that getting rid of most of the hair in my armpits did lead to less smell.

Now, protip: Wash your armpits daily, maybe even take a shower. That reduces "less smell" to "no smell". :p

Now, protip: Wash your armpits daily, maybe even take a shower. That reduces "less smell" to "no smell". :p
Blasphemy. Then I would have to get up from the computer.

Blasphemy. Then I would have to get up from the computer.

*lol* But remember the Teenage Guide To Popularity:
"Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks"

Good we're out of our teens, right?

so, you're up to annual washes? :grin:

I only shave my face and if a woman doesn't like that then she can go and get tae fuck.

having recently shaved my armpits aswell (for lulz) I can say that it has no effect on stinkyness whatsoever

I just thought I'd share

I've read recently in US you can get a laser surgery to shut some of the sweat glands shut, - great solution, modern, expensive and you can brag about it yo your friends and gf, best of all - grow all the hair you want.

I've read recently in US you can get a laser surgery to shut some of the sweat glands shut, - great solution, modern, expensive and you can brag about it yo your friends and gf, best of all - grow all the hair you want.

Gather round and listen, people. I warn thee of a oncoming armpit cancer epidemic - you can remove the smell, but you shall have two armpits where there used to be one.

Isn't that kind of unhealthy? We need to sweat to cool down and rid ourselves of excess salt...

Yeah, while you roast from the inside. You know why dogs pant? 'cause they don't sweat.

... so by that logic we will start panting and sweating through our tongues! Awesome (not)

Sweating is an advantage evolution gave us, those who throw it away are gonna get Darwined, in one way or another.

Sweating is an advantage evolution gave us, those who throw it away are gonna get Darwined, in one way or another.

Seriously. And as if you needed a reminder, Gooooooldfingaaaaaah!!

I naturally have 3 hair around each nipple, normal arms and very hairy legs. It is not good looking. So I started to shave the 6 hairs on my chest and my legs. Then I discover tattoos. It is like a drug... So I shaved my arms to get tattoed there... and I like the look so now, I shave my arms (better looking with a full sleave tattoo). So now, I only have hair on my head.

Isn't that kind of unhealthy? We need to sweat to cool down and rid ourselves of excess salt...

SERIOUSLY unhealthy. Even anti-perspiration deodorants are apparently not good for you.

so D-Fence - made a decision yet?