The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

128715128338008775.jpg

that one is fantastic. :lmao:

stig_1369798i.jpg

Yes that is who you think it is.
No he's not real, it's a cardboard cut out.
But that is the BBC Office in London as captured by the Google StreetView car. :lol:

Been trying to locate it myself now. No luck so far, got the picture from an article.

Edit: Got him!

Last edited:
9781594743344_large.jpg

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies -- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies features the original text of Jane Austen's beloved novel with all-new scenes of bone-crunching zombie action. As our story opens, a mysterious plague has fallen upon the quiet English village of Meryton?and the dead are returning to life! Feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet is determined to wipe out the zombie menace, but she's soon distracted by the arrival of the haughty and arrogant Mr. Darcy. What ensues is a delightful comedy of manners with plenty of civilized sparring between the two young lovers?and even more violent sparring on the blood-soaked battlefield as Elizabeth wages war against hordes of flesh-eating undead. Complete with 20 illustrations in the style of C. E. Brock (the original illustrator of Pride and Prejudice), this insanely funny expanded edition will introduce Jane Austen's classic novel to new legions of fans.

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index/main,book-info/store,books/products_id,7847/title,Pride-and-Prejudice-and-Zombies/

I just reserved that book at Barnes and Noble.

^ :tvhorror:

From Hugs For Monsters via reddit, splash pages for people accessing your website via IE6:

He sounds kind of like a dick. What if you're stuck at work like me, where the browsers are IE-only and don't even have Flash installed? I'm sure some IT guy is going to read this and immediately get off his ass to install Firefox on everything instead of doing more important things (I dunno, ask Dogbert for whatever they do).

^ Not even that, but there's tons of critical legacy apps that have little or no support from their manufacturer that depend on "bugs" in IE6 that were fixed in IE7, hence lots of companies still use IE6.

orig-7074491.jpg