Lens Flair

main.php

Have you thought about cropping the right edge up to the brightest spot of the exposure? Might be a more intriguing effect.

What did you use to scan your print?

I actually used a rather inexpensive HP flatbed scanner (HP scanjet 4370), I want to buy a nice negative scanner sometime in the near future though.

Haven't posted here for years :p

Here's one from a trail in Serra dos ?rg?os National Park @Teres?polis, Brazil. I know it's tilted, but the trail was tilted :D It was almost a mountain climb, actually.

3343899601_1e8a1bc128_o.jpg

I actually used a rather inexpensive HP flatbed scanner (HP scanjet 4370), I want to buy a nice negative scanner sometime in the near future though.
Damn, I was hoping to hear something else <_< I can never get my prints to scan on my cheap HP all-in-one. When I get on my other computer I'll post some examples, save to say that they're not worth posting.

phuckinduck: Are you using a film scanning all-in-one or an office all-in-one?

Damn, I was hoping to hear something else <_< I can never get my prints to scan on my cheap HP all-in-one. When I get on my other computer I'll post some examples, save to say that they're not worth posting.

You can't scan negative that way. Light has to pass through it only, not bounce back. Film scanning flatbeds have a secondary scan unit (sans the light) in the lid for that reason.

:idea:

While we are on the topic of film prints here is another.

499733621_UPvci-L.jpg