Which car company makes the best looking cars?

BMW.

Just the one company? I don't think I could make a sweeping statement that company X makes the best looking cars, so instead I'll put in a vote for the one company who's entire line-up makes me weak at the knees - Aston Martin.

Except that Lagonda concept that must die in hell.

I'm in this mindset as well, I can't make such a general statement.

that being said....

Without any doubts, Aston Martin. Amazing look, perfect details, great sound. When you saw one, it gives the perfect impression to every of your senses.

Alfa Romeo also do a magnificient job on design and giving the emotion of a car.

The most ugly... Chrysler/Dodge.

Beautiful car? Here we go!
DSCF70543.jpg

Oh, wait...

0506081053a.jpg

^lolwut? Heck I own one and I don't even think it's that pretty :p

I'm not kidding, I think most Opels made these days are fine looking cars. God knows they're better looking than most of the other shit we get from GM.

A choice between Aston and Alfa.
Tough one, but Aston.
edit: and I don't get the Audi thing. Yes, they're OK, but I saw an A5 earlier today, in black and the Christmas lights on the front ruin it, which is a shame cos it's otherwise very good.

Last edited:
^agreed. the A5 is just about the only pretty Audi they make nowadays...even the big 8 is no longer cool :(

No way... the R8 and S8 are even cooler than the smaller Audis.

With BMW and Mercedes having gone all ugly and supercurvy, the A8 is the only proper executive saloon left.

No way... the R8 and S8 are even cooler than the smaller Audis.

With BMW and Mercedes having gone all ugly and supercurvy, the A8 is the only proper executive saloon left.

RONG!

The 8 just gets a bit uglier with every generation, and the R8 looks good, but is too expensive for what it is (even if it is brilliant), and it has the RS4 engine which is more awesome in an RS4

Good looking saloon car = S Class

I wouldn't say the R8 is too expensive... I'd rather have that over an M6 or SL63, both of which I believe cost quite a bit more than a base R8.

The S-Class looks decent dressed up as the S63, but otherwise it's too ugly. I would be fine with the AMG model, but it's too flash. I like my executive saloons to look understated and dignified, no horrible wheel arches and weird shapes. Keep those for my supercar. :mrgreen:

Alfa or Volvo. College is next to a Volvo dealer and there's not a ugly car there.

Exotics: Pagini, Lambo
Expensive Four Door: BMW M5
Inexpensive Four Two Door: Call me weird, but I like Chevelles....

It just depends, ya know.

And the 4-door A5 is quite striking as well.
Erm, the A5 is strictly a 2-door-coup?, the 4-door-"version" is and always (since 1995) has been called A4... :p

When it comes to currently built cars I object that BMW produces good looking cars, the last good looking BMWs were the E46 and the E39, afterwards it got uglier and uglier, only the E92 looks half decent...

IMO the only company producing only good looking cars today is Aston Martin (well, in the past there were a couple of mingers but currently in production there are only good looking cars), other companies have at least one ugly looking car in their portfolio (Jaguar produces the XF, Volvo the XC60, Audi the Q5, others don't produce anything other than ugly cars).