MLB '09 Regular Season Thread

I am so ready for baseball to start the offseason has felt far too long. I will actually be in your city Prost in early June for the Red Sox series it will be my first trip to "The Bank" should be fun.

Just got my second set of tickets for the White Sox trip to Tampa Bay. Hoping for a good return this season!

Go Blue Jays!!! This is the season!! We gonna destroy the Yanke....aaaah, who the fuck am I kidding. We're not even gonna win 70 games. Time to trade Halladay.

Phillies can haz Halladay?

No, no we can't.

White Sox will not only win the World Series this year, but will do so well in merchandise sales, they'll buy the Cubs franchise and send it to Las Vegas.

You heard it here first, 27 March, 2009 at 10:04 Central Standard Time.

So mass suicide in northern Chicago then?

So, Whappeh... Richard probably isn't going to get the nod for the 5 spot. :p

:drool:

Although the Jays rotation without Doc is a scary thought. Your poor bullpen is already going to be overworked.

One thing I'm actually looking forward to watching. Our bullpen has been top notch the past few seasons.

The good thing about the Phillies is that J.C. Romero's bullshit suspension lasts until May 31st. Its like adding a completely good and fresh arm to the bullpen halfway through the season.

Alright, I'm calling it now. Call it a gut feeling or what-have-you, but it's gonna be Angels vs. Cubs in October. You heard it here first.

I'm going out on a limb and calling a Washington Nationals - Kansas City Royals world series, Nationals in 7.

:???:

^ Holy crap I just got your avatar. :lol:<_<