Clarkson trapped in loo

Was that when he picked up that hoody?
If he did that now the thug would probably have a knife:(

Yeh he got some knobhead up by his neck because he was threatning him or something. Not entirely sure. Most people who carry knives are too scared to use them, or end up having them used on themselves.

It'd be very easy for one random person to just rail off and spout curses. However if clarkson did it, it would end up in the papers and on the news. (You only have to look at his comment about Brown the 'One Eyed Scottish Idiot' for proof there.) This is the sort of thing the papers would love to get their grubby hands on and for the pc brigade to demand the cancellation of Top Gear for moral reasons.

+1

Uncool, there's really nothing he can do. If they did that to me I would probably go crazy, but all he can do is (sort of) smile.

Yeh he got some knobhead up by his neck because he was threatning him or something. Not entirely sure. Most people who carry knives are too scared to use them, or end up having them used on themselves.

I read about that, he was outside some skate rink or something for his daughter's birthday, and was having a fag.

These hoodies turn up looking for trouble, and he asks them to leave him alone. They don't.

He grabs the leader by his hood, and tells him slightly less politely where to go...yobbos respond by taking out their camera phones.

He restraiend himself pretty well when he realised what he could get himself into, and let the little twat go. They all scarpered.

Next day, some hailed him as a hero for standing up to little thugs, others comdemned him for being agressive or reacting badly or whatever.

No matter what they do, they can't win.
Their reaction is pointed out, the puss on their face, the way they stormed off...."oh well he can;t take a joke".

No matter how he reacts, he is stil going to come under fire. The media and busy-body bloggers are hounds for this, they will scour the fotage and spout crap like "oh he reacted like that....when he should have..."

In all fairness, if you were in Jezza's situation, a group of knackers giving you grief, what would you do? Whether yoju were famous or not, you wouldn't really give a shit. Jezza stood up for himself, and protected himself, which is why he wasn't charged with anything. He was in the right and it was clear from the footage examined by the police that he was within right o protect himself.

He can take a joke, to an extent. The toilet joke was just annoying, and Jezza reacted with the same reaction a lot of people would make in a public place. Celebrity or not.

Like others said, it could have been worse. I think his reaction would be quite a bit more...blue if they went further and they tipped it.

And who could blame him?

mm being film while trying to go to the loo, then being trapped in the plastic chemical toilet in the hot sun i could see why he wasn?t as graceful as the pie incident

What would be a graceful reaction in your opinion then? Should he have hugged the people behind the prank for being so funny and clever?

The best reaction to any prank is to not get worked up and move on... the pranksters want to make their victim annoyed and angry. So the best reaction is to not give them that, move on as if nothing just happened.

Another case of "clarkson yells at child on beach, finalgear tries to make it the kids fault"? He's a grown man guys, he doesnt need defending :) If jeremy "I Traded my 355 in for ford gt than traded that for a gallardo spider than traded that for a CLK black" Clarkson had to be inconvenienced for like 4 or 5 seconds than its worth a laugh :)

I think this is more a case of "clarkson gets pranked by some randoms, and finalgear can't decide on who came out of it better (in respectability terms)"

My opinion, these kids are absolute idiots. They are just looking for attention by picking on others, and we are just spoonfeeding it to them. They are bullies and very sad people if they get their kicks doing that sort of stuff.

People who do this sort of shit (no pun intended) don't think of the consequences either. If that portapotty had tipped over, that could have meant deep trouble for them, not only because he would have been covered in god knows what, but there could have been all sorts of issues related to Clarkson's health after coming in contact twith other people's... waste.

And if that had have been me trapped in there, I would have gone nuts because I am extremely claustrophobic. Bet they didn't think of that either. If they had have done it to someone and they had a panic attack and fainted or something, what then?

//rant becuase I am sick of these sorts of people being put on pedestals and told that what they do is ok becuase "it's only a prank"...*breathes out*

I think Clarkson handled himself about as well as anyone could be expected after being locked in a porta-potty by a bunch of louts.

Even if it was a celeb I didn't care much for, I still wouldn't find it funny. It's just puerile. Bear in mind, this comes from a man who has been recently teaching his 2 year old son the joys of 'pull my finger'.

Jeremy is loved by millions. Is Piers loved by anybody?

^^ (Un?)Surprisingly, the comments are mostly anti-Piers...and mostly inappropriate to print here. :lol:

Speaking of the Moron, apparently he's banned David Beckham from his "chat show" for allegedly having an affair with Moron's cousin "from my marriage" amongst other reasons.

Yes boys and not-a-dudes, the same person who once published photos accusing Clarkson of having an affair with a BBC producer laydee says he won't allow the most famous football player in the world on his show...for allegedly having an affair with someone he's only related to because of marriage. Hypocrite.

ETA: What the hell is Rick Astley doing in my avatar? No, wait...never mind. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Some people in this thread are writing many worthless words about something so trivial and silly.

If I personally was locked in a portaloo in the manner in which it occurred to Mr Clarkson I would be outraged, infuriated and incensed and I WILL NOT stand for it. I mean, what if they toppled over the portaloo, set fire to it and pushed it off a cliff? And furthermore,

and then Jeremy proceeded to write an article ripping on expats...specifically those residing in Majorca

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/jeremy_clarkson/article5992555.ece

I don't agree with him on this at all...I think his points are...well stupid really

i think the only point of that article was, despite the hidden over tones about that whole "G20" nonsense..

"live where your friends are". cause, they are who make you happy, and what makes it all worth living for. sure you may live in the worst place in the world. but if all your friends are there, it doesnt matter.

the article made alot of sense to me, really. i've had people always ask me why i still live where i do. i've had people try and get me to apply to jobs over seas.

it all comes down to, my friends are here. and even at my rather "young" age, alot of my friends i've already known for half my life or more. you just cant instantly make such friends in a new location.

Some people in this thread are writing many worthless words about something so trivial and silly.

If I personally was locked in a portaloo in the manner in which it occurred to Mr Clarkson I would be outraged, infuriated and incensed and I WILL NOT stand for it. I mean, what if they toppled over the portaloo, set fire to it and pushed it off a cliff? And furthermore,

You can say that all you want, but if it happened to an everyday person, this would be classified as bullying and harassment. Saying it is ok to do to celebrities opens the door for people to excuse themselves from stuff because it's a celeb, some random, just their mate etc. It is bullying, and it is totally unacceptable.

That's my very long-winded 2 cents on this.