OH NO! It's the cops!

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
Well, Thanks to this thread: http://forums.finalgear.com/general...a-ford-crown-victoria-or-grand-marquis-34682/

And a killer deal that I couldn't pass up. I'm am the proud new owner of a P71 Crown Victoria Police interceptor.

I've already put it through it's paces and I love it. I did a straight trade for my Jeep. Which is a great deal considering my Jeep is probably worth half what this is.

PICS:
P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010029.jpg

It's really good at burnouts and doughnuts.

So have you noticed all the cars around you slowing down as soon as you drive near them?

So have you noticed all the cars around you slowing down as soon as you drive near them?

I had someone pull over when I came up on them kinda fast. (over on to the median of a one lane road)

No modification plans as of yet. I just want to make sure it's good and solid for my road trip at the beginning of june. After that we will see.

nothing quite like a quality ford interior. It's the one thing I hate about my taurus wagon (and it's handling )

Awesome car! A friend of mine bought one just like that and it still has the original tear drop spot lamp on the drivers side.

Well, Thanks to this thread: http://forums.finalgear.com/general...a-ford-crown-victoria-or-grand-marquis-34682/

And a killer deal that I couldn't pass up. I'm am the proud new owner of a P71 Crown Victoria Police interceptor.

I've already put it through it's paces and I love it. I did a straight trade for my Jeep. Which is a great deal considering my Jeep is probably worth half what this is.

PICS:
P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010029.jpg

It's really good at burnouts and doughnuts.

:mrgreen: Awsome welcome to the club. If you aren't already you will soon fall in love with what SHOULD be a completely rubbish car. It is honestly the IDEAL car for the TopGear's cool wall.

POST SOME VIDEOS OF SAID BURNOUTS AND DOUGHNUTS! :p

*edit*
Is that a '98 or '99? The chome tailight trim was removed for the 2000 model year.

Last edited:
It's a 1999.

If yo look on the right hand side of the picture with the Van in it, you can see some rubber I laid on the road. That goes half way up my street. lol.

I'm definetly in love with this car already. So far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with it. Only one weird noise that I think is the spare tire thumping around in the trunk. I wish it had a Posi though, it's tough to get both wheels spinning and stay spinning. Most of the time it's just a one wheel tire fire.

After my road trip, I'm planning exaust, intake, and posi. Along with the manditory Push bar.

It's.......beautiful Excellent condition too. What year is it?? I want one!!!!

Last edited:
You should start making random, sudden u-turns and see how many people slow down :lol:

Nice car, I love P71s.

OMG. You got rid of the JEEP :(

Yah, unfortunatley. But I did a straight trade for a car worth probably close to 2x as much.

The radio looks so complicated, hope it still has the owners' manual. :mrgreen: