Random Thoughts....

It's Earth Hour and the view out my window is the same as every night.

Somehow it comforts me to know nobody else gives a damn either.

^ my sister forced me to turn off my light while I was watching a movie (by taping over the switch), and I damn well nearly had a seizure from the screen flashing in the dark.

Extracted my revenge by siccing the cat on her at 3 am.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/du/duckfucksviper/2009/03/29/Picture_7_10.png
Vince Shlomi, best known as television's ShamWow! guy, was arrested in Miami last month. For beating up a prostitute. Who allegedly tried to bite his tongue out. Did you know that? Now you do.

The Smoking Gun got hold of the police report and Mr. Shlomi's mug shot, and as you can see, he didn't escape unscathed. But neither did she. The facts of the case, briefly, according to the police report:
  • * Shlomi meets Sasha Harris in a Miami club. They go back to his hotel.
    * She propositions him for "straight sex." He pays her a thousand bucks in cash.
    * He kisses her.
    * She "bit his tongue and would not let go."
    * He punches her in her face repeatedly until she lets go.
    * He runs down to the hotel lobby.
    * They both get arrested.
Sause

A thousand bucks for straight sex? For that kind of money, you could buy a whole woman over here.

Went roller skating with some friends tonight. I am in pain and I know there will be bruises from the one, nasty fall on my arse that I took, but it was totally worth it. :D

^ my sister forced me to turn off my light while I was watching a movie (by taping over the switch), and I damn well nearly had a seizure from the screen flashing in the dark.

Extracted my revenge by siccing the cat on her at 3 am.

Why didnt you just undo the tape?

We forgot about it in our household, but we still had all four computers running, TV, several appliances and most of the house lights, so I'm not really sure what more we could've done. Yeah, our energy consumption is quite considerable :p

Perhaps it was the same "unpenetrable gaffa tape" Top Gear used in the economy race.

Why didnt you just undo the tape?

We forgot about it in our household, but we still had all four computers running, TV, several appliances and most of the house lights, so I'm not really sure what more we could've done. Yeah, our energy consumption is quite considerable :p

Because you need long fingernails to undo this tape (or tweezers) and I have neither at the moment.

Took some paint off my wall too, my dad is really angry with her becuase it happened in their room and in the lounge room.

She only did earth hour because all the cool kids and her friends did it... so glad I don't buy into that trend-following shit.

EDIT: oh, and yeah, we still had the TVs and my computer running, hence the near-seizure experience from all the flickering. And our electricity consumption isn't that bad, but it could be a lot better.

Last edited:
Today I have discovered it is impossible to study in front of a Formula One GP on television. I thought 'oh yeah, I'll just put it on really quiet like for some background blah blah blah etc'. Then I started paying attention.

Holy mother of muffins! What a race! I think I need to start following F1.

Anyway, I did finish all my assignments....and a whole freaking week early to boot. Holy crap. This has never happened before ever in the history of the universe! I didn't procrastinate until the night before they were due, it must be the apocalypse! o_O

Last edited:
Today I have discovered it is impossible to study in front of a Formula One GP on television. I thought 'oh yeah, I'll just put it on really quiet like for some background blah blah blah etc'. Then I started paying attention.

Anyway, I did finish all my assignments....and a whole freaking week early to boot. Holy crap. This has never happened before ever in the history of the universe! I didn't procrastinate until the night before they were due, it must be the apocalypse! o_O

Don't worry I did it for both of us

There's snow on the ground and it's 34 degrees out. It's the end of March. The first (and probably last) snowfall since January.

The first autocross of the year starts in 3 hours. Come on, nature, why today? :mad:

I used to be like that (finishing assignments and stuff super early) until I discovered this place... In all seriousness too!! I'm thinking of buying a netbook just so I stop going on here when I have exams/assignments... Like this week. I really should be getting some sleep :(
Belated new years resolution: study more and go on fg less so I get a good UAI

Last edited: