Random Thoughts....

Nono, you've misunderstood...
a ) we do have cranberry juice in germany, except it's 9 times more expensive than in the states.

b ) there are paprika pringles in italy, also in germany, and basically everywhere in europe. But there aren't any in the US... americans don't really do paprika chips.

However what they DO have in the usa, but don't have here in Germany, thus making it another import product for me:
pringles.jpg

Cheese Pringles.

Hahahaaaa OK I really have to read posts better next time.

Way to go 60 minutes and CBS. They just told that bunch of idiot skinhead kids from Finland are evil Russian hackers that steal thousands of dollars from American banks... :blink:

Eh? :blink:

Yeah I really do not know why we don't get paprika pringles in the US. I have even written to Pringles several times telling them to sell them in the US and have even asked if I can buy them by the box myself straight from them. I would have to say paprika is my favorite spice and generally I add it to almost everything.

Wha yould you stack up on disgusting stuff like Pringles when you can buy Kettle chips in the supermarket here klanky? If you hate our freedom food that much why don't you just go home? :p

I've just spotted this comment on this page on TG's site:
yeah yeah its great. where do i send my car reviews to topgear! PLEASE TELL ME! im 14 years old and love cars. ive just driven a mercedes benz a class and wrote a review. where do i send it?

This left me with my mouth open for a few seconds XD

I always loved Ketchup chips (from Canada), but can't find them in the U.S. The prawn cocktail flavor from the UK tastes pretty similar.

But now I won't even touch any kind of potato chips. Nasty.

*gag* Those ketchup chips are awful. The first time I had them, just looking into the bag made my eyes water. Gross.

Warranty company didn't cover it. They want at least $5000 to fix it, and I need to come up with $500 just for them to put it back together so I can take it out of the garage.

Fuck my life.

Multiple random thought:

My car was not hit.

Rap music sucks, curse words to a beat is not music.

^Not all rap is like that, what you heard is "pop (c)rap"
^^What happened to the Tc?

I love it when it's so windy outside that my 42 floor apartment building starts creaking.

On the chips front, I hate ketchup chips, they are not as popular up here as visiting Americans seem to think. I hate Pringles too, looks and tastes artificial... I used to love them when I was a kid, but it just sort of went away suddenly.

I'm partial to Miss Vickie's chips, and Doritos when I want non-potato chips. Sun Chips is good too, but the flavouring is too strong for me so I don't usually buy them.

This is the best kind, the only spicy thing I can never get enough of:
512NOQq85nL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-64,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Kettle Chips are too thick for my tastes... so I just get Miss Vickie's, they are kettle cut but less thick and burnt than the actual Kettle Chips.

Seriously, any of you who like potato chips and haven't tried Miss Vickie's have to. My cousin told me only small, individual packs could be found in the States, but that was five years ago when he came here.

Edit: I fucking despise my strata council/condo board. They are absolutely the thickest pieces of crap I have ever encountered. For two years we get false fire alarms every other week, and it's the whole show... fire trucks comes down and everything (only they can shut it off). So it comes on again today and it's finally the last straw for me. I write a really strongly-worded and well-written email to the person in charge, only to find out he's away for like 2 weeks. Hopefully I haven't calmed down by then... this is a big problem, because everybody has started ignoring the fire alarms. What happens when an actual fire breaks out?

Last edited:
I am disgusted by the people in here who actually like DD or KK. Utter crap from both of them, go find a local bakery with old people who hand make their doughnuts and enjoy. Ew. Just ew.

Wha yould you stack up on disgusting stuff like Pringles when you can buy Kettle chips in the supermarket here klanky? If you hate our freedom food that much why don't you just go home? :p

Dude, you have no idea... American junk food tastes sooo much better than German junk food. Why do you think we are all so fat??

I need a job... (mainly because i wanna eventually buy a white Panda 100HP with the Skydome and without ESP.)

Anywho, this application i'm filling in, is ever so slightly fiction... don't judge me yet.

The problem I have is, the job i had 2003-2004. I kinda stormed out, the boss was an ass... I was in a bad mood... crap wages... too much paperwork and I nearly had my eye ripped out.

I need a creative way of saying this on the application, under 'reason for leaving' without me looking like an ass.

I need a job... (mainly because i wanna eventually buy a white Panda 100HP with the Skydome and without ESP.)

Anywho, this application i'm filling in, is ever so slightly fiction... don't judge me yet.

The problem I have is, the job i had 2003-2004. I kinda stormed out, the boss was an ass... I was in a bad mood... crap wages... too much paperwork and I nearly had my eye ripped out.

I need a creative way of saying this on the application, under 'reason for leaving' without me looking like an ass.

Say: Inadequate pay