Random Thoughts....

Usernames return!

Oh LOL

Ah damn, is it April 2nd already? That was the most epic thing to happen here since I remember.

Weak. I'd neg rep him if I could.

EDIT: I'd neg rep him I cared.

I am so glad that this year's April fools joke doesn't redirect you to a rickroll and block you from the thread.

On a rather nice note, tomorrow is the last day of the school term!

Last edited:
^ tomorrow is my maths and legal studies mid courses, which of course I have only just started studying for. I have hit a brick wall with maths too, I am storing stuff, just not enough for my liking. eugh, and legal to go :(

What. The. FUCK. Seriously, what the he'll happened to this place? And I swear to god my sig and avatar better come back or innocent lives are going to be taken...

What. The. FUCK. Seriously, what the he'll happened to this place? And I swear to god my sig and avatar better come back or innocent lives are going to be taken...

We were discussing this earlier when you probably weren't on. To delay the influx of noobs that make usernames to discuss the STIG's hair products and other interesting and useful information, the forum is going to look like this for one month. Since people in the same groups often speak to each other, noobs will talk to noobs and will spread the word that FinalGear is just a Rickroll in disguise.

We were discussing this earlier when you probably weren't on. To delay the influx of noobs that make usernames to discuss the STIG's hair products and other interesting and useful information, the forum is going to look like this for one month. Since people in the same groups often speak to each other, noobs will talk to noobs and will spread the word that FinalGear is just a Rickroll in disguise.

Great. Man, I miss a few days here and look what happens....

Why do these April fools jokes always involve rickrolls, I wish they'd come up with something more imaginative (goes to see what google have cooked up this year)

Last edited:
It's not enough that my boyfriend tends to Rickroll me? And that he put the damn song on my iPod...mmmph. Thanks FinalGear, my love for this site continues to grow. :p

Why do these April fools jokes always involve rickrolls, I wish they'd come up with something more imaginative (goes to see what google have cooked up this year)

I was expecting maybe Girugamesh.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iF-xL_Xz3M[/YOUTUBE]