2009 Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix

I have no problem with Kimi or Massa (although I think Massa is reckless in the pitlane). I believe Ferarri is the "evil empire" in F1. They have all the technology and all the razzle dazzle (use a regular lollipop!), and when they had Schumi they had the best driver in the world. His dominance in the early 2000's nearly killed F1. They still use team orders even though it is illegal. The FIA seems to be in their back pocket.

Do I have anything personal against them or the tifosi? Nah. When you are a Mclaren fan disliking SF comes with the territory.

Captain, calm down. First of all MS is gone - i'm German and I am happy about that. Ferrari had to wait 20 years for a WDC and they were reckless about it, but McLarens last WDC is 10 years back, so they aren't an inch better. I root for RBR or williams to grab it - some garagist team with a true love of the racing instead of some faceless corporation. kick the manufacturer teams out and we'll all fare better :mrgreen:

I'll be programming the VCR for it. I'll watch it tomorrow morning while feeding my little girl. She watches the races with me and she's only 1. :)

I'll be programming the VCR for it. I'll watch it tomorrow morning while feeding my little girl. She watches the races with me and she's only 1. :)

That is cool! If I had kids in the future I'd definitely want them to get into motorsport too! :)

Captain, calm down. First of all MS is gone - i'm German and I am happy about that. Ferrari had to wait 20 years for a WDC and they were reckless about it, but McLarens last WDC is 10 years back, so they aren't an inch better. I root for RBR or williams to grab it - some garagist team with a true love of the racing instead of some faceless corporation. kick the manufacturer teams out and we'll all fare better :mrgreen:

I'm all for that. I love Mclaren but I love the privateer teams too. That's why I like Force India too. As for RBR winning this year, with Vettel you can take it to the bank. I think Williams has a great shot with Rosberg too, but Kaz, bless his heart, is too reckless.

Oh, I am calm too. SF just winds me up a bit...their politics anyway. You don't like to see the same team win every year...even worse when they are your arch rivals.

Ladora: Yep. She watches the races with me. I hope to get her karting someday when she is old enough. I'd love to be the dad of the first female F1 champion. :)

Last edited:

Congrats Captain :mrgreen: all the best to the short stuff, you're relly introducting her early. Really wished i'd be as lucky as you to have a kid :)

Ladora: Yep. She watches the races with me. I hope to get her karting someday when she is old enough. I'd love to be the dad of the first female F1 champion. :)

You'd have to be the dad of Danica Patrick or Cyndie Alleman for that :lol: you're late pal :mrgreen:

:lol:

He did say first F1 female champion...

So if Danica or Cyndie don't make it and he raises the kid right she could become the first female F1 champion! :p

:lol:

He did say first F1 female champion...

So if Danica or Cyndie don't make it and he raises the kid right she could become the first female F1 champion! :p

SRYSLY, I saw Cyndie and Natacha Gachnang annihilate the opposition in karting in 2000 :eek: can you imagine a whole karting season won every single race by just two girls. That was some serious magic! And Danica, well she's got the looks to knock you out just straight away, but on top of that she's one FAST racer and that's what count. I only wept two times in my life:

1. Alex Zanardi winning the Oschersleben WTCC race
2. Danica winning at Motegi

not ashamed even slightly.

BMW always runs really heavy on Fridays but here's Kubica's stint on softs really really impressive!

24. 1:37.423
25. 1:37.267
26. 1:37.343
27. 1:37.376
28. 1:37.620
29. 1:37.660
30. 1:37.387
31. 1:37.566
32. 1:37.681
33. 1:37.267
34. 1:37.475
35. 1:37.539
36. 1:37.462
37. 1:37.325

SRYSLY, I saw Cyndie and Natacha Gachnang annihilate the opposition in karting in 2000 :eek: can you imagine a whole karting season won every single race by just two girls. That was some serious magic! And Danica, well she's got the looks to knock you out just straight away, but on top of that she's one FAST racer and that's what count. I only wept two times in my life:

1. Alex Zanardi winning the Oschersleben WTCC race
2. Danica winning at Motegi

not ashamed even slightly.

Being a dad is the greatest thing in the world. I'll do my best to keep her interested in proper racing like F1 and touring cars and whatnot, and maybe if I am lucky she will enter a race and do well someday. I agree with you though...Danica is no fluke. Will she go to F1 and be the next Lella Lombardi? I dunno.

Being a dad is the greatest thing in the world. I'll do my best to keep her interested in proper racing like F1 and touring cars and whatnot, and maybe if I am lucky she will enter a race and do well someday. I agree with you though...Danica is no fluke. Will she go to F1 and be the next Lella Lombardi? I dunno.

Having never had the chance to be a dad (rather very personal reasons :( ) Let your lil' one do the choice on her own - but with dad as enthusiastic like that, she'll be grabbing steering wheels earlier than you'll like :lol:
About Danica, I hope she'll try F1 - life's never been kind to people comimng from CART/IRL to F1, but I dearly hope, she'll do it, as she's one helluva racer and F1 really needs a girl to show 'em :)

Last edited:
How did you watch quali last week then? :|

They showed Qualifying live last week on Standard Definition. Maybe their setting a standard for the year. Maybe they're just fucking dicks. On the HD channel they are showing F1 Qualifying at 11.00 PM, which is four hours after the event. On their Standard Definition channel they are showing... ANGEL a ten fucking year old show. FUCK!

Rosberg at the top once again. I'm not surprised to see him there, actually. :p

I saw Heikki clutching onto what looked like a bag of ice or something. Maybe he took a leaf from Vet's book!