Random Thoughts....

Off to TX now...!

I'm one of those people who needs to be doing something with their hands. This is made from paper- cardstock specifically, cut into specific patterns, folded and glued together. 4 billion tiny cuts, 12 X-Acto blades and I've still got another 4 or 5 hours left to finish this thing.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/04/07/clock.jpg

I hate people like you, because you can do all sorts of stuff I can't.
Seriously, not only would making such a thing frustrate the crap out of me, I'd get measurements wrong, cut things wrong, and basically screw up. I'd also be happy if I get through such an assignment with all of my digits in the correct places.

so... kudos to you my good sir!

whilst I support care flight helicopter services to get the sick and injured to hospital as fast as possible, the noise can get annoying at night.

^ I've got low flying Airbus A-320's flying over my house at 10:30 pm every night now, Jetstar has changed it's flightpath again. They aren't too noisy and I love the sound of jet engines so it doesn't bother me.

There is a heap of hoons in very loud cars racing past my window however, our little circuit (the main road) is perfect for racing and showing off apparently.

At least the moron across the road totaled his car again and isn't revving it at 1am to get his girlfriend in the mood :S

Last edited:
Ever do something that you know is probably a bad idea, but you do it anyway?

story of my life.

God my internet connection is so fucking slow...fiiiinally uplodaing my Australian GP photos, and I think I'll just have to leave my macbook running all night to upload everything. duh.

I live right next to a highway, and it is surprisingly alright live with, the sound isn't too bad... until of course, you get those asswipes who, in the dead of the night decide to race their illegally modified cars and wakes up the entire neighbourhood. And then there are the moments when I suddenly hear a car skid and the loud crash... :cry:

Ahh Jesus, stinky hippy. Take a damn bath before you walk into my store.

That's better than never doing anything because it might be a bad idea.

I just had to use the fire extinguisher for the first time. I was pre-heating to make a pizza, and when I returned to the kitchen several minutes later, there was a large fire. Luckily I was able to find the extinguisher. LOL

Stop leaving those dead bodies in your oven, darkshark :p

Oh no!

So the Sprint Navigation on my new BlackBerry likes to pause my music when it wants to tell me where to go. That's pretty cool... except it doesn't unpause it when it's done. Unless I want to reach down and hit play every cocking minute when I'm going somewhere, that makes using both of those at the same time completely unusable.

That's just fucking lazy programming. :mad:

^ I've got low flying Airbus A-320's flying over my house at 10:30 pm every night now, Jetstar has changed it's flightpath again. They aren't too noisy and I love the sound of jet engines so it doesn't bother me.

A formation of jet fighters flew over my work today on their way to the Red Sox opener. All that was missing was a sonic boom.

On two separate occasions I was buzzed by a Cobra Attack Helicopter while driving by a local private airstrip, nothing is more simultaneously cool and pants shitting experience.

A formation of jet fighters flew over my work today on their way to the Red Sox opener. All that was missing was a sonic boom.

I had the visitng US and Australian forces from the military airport half an hour away (which coincidentally is the same airport from which the new 10.30 flyover of my house goes from/to) fly over my house a few months ago. There was about 5 of them, and I initially thought a 747 was about to land on my house it was that loud. I was recording some video on my phone at the time and it recorded me swearing loudly and running outside whilst freaking out I was going to die. Awesome though, people were just standing there in awe all up my street.

In other news, eugh. 8.5 hour shift that went from being a goodwill 4.5 hours gesture for a friend to getting conned into helping the manager I don't really like out. And I'm finishing at 10:30 at night :( It had better be quiet tonight....

my mom always panics because she thinks terrorists have come to bomb boston.