Series 2 on SBS

Yeah, Viper's right. "A bit sharper" isn't worth double the file size.

Gonna use the 700MB rips. The purpose of these rips are mainly for archival purposes, so quality is key.

However where can I get a copy of 2x02 700MB? I'm told the one on the FTP is from BBC World.

Also, what's with 2x10? Is it true it's missing stuff? If so, was this due to SBS or the ripper?

I'd answer my own questions, but I'm stuck on 1.5mbit. :(

Last edited:
Must be the ripper. I remember watching the track day stuff on TV.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of the track day in the Pug 206GTi earlier in the series.

Last edited:
Gonna use the 700MB rips. The purpose of these rips are mainly for archival purposes, so quality is key.

However where can I get a copy of 2x02 700MB? I'm told the one on the FTP is from BBC World.

Also, what's with 2x10? Is it true it's missing stuff? If so, was this due to SBS or the ripper?

I'd answer my own questions, but I'm stuck on 1.5mbit. :(

It's true. It was SBS for whatever reason. The SBS rip is 51:31 and the BBC Prime rip is 55:41 The entire Hammond track day segment was removed.

Man, it's imposible to find the perfect rips up Seasons 1-3.

I'm just grateful that there are people on this board who are kind enough to rip the re-airings that are available. :)

Must be the ripper. I remember watching the track day stuff on TV.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of the track day in the Pug 206GTi earlier in the series.

Yep. The track day definitely was not aired.

Then there is no chance of s02e02 700MB...:(

I suspect that SBS will repeat this eventually. Probably at a really strange time slot, like 3:30 on a Monday afternoon or something.