Random Thoughts....

wtf omg why is hotmail telling me "You don't have in inbox... yet" when I've just been using my email?! :eek:

^^ I just got that message too, and I just checked my e-mail about two hours ago!

Bloody Microsoft.

My brother and friends seem to be having the same problem too.

Jesus fucking christ. I thought my account had been hacked into (or maybe it's a mass hack omg no :eek: )

For some strange reason, hotmail.com isn't working properly.

Last edited:
For some strange reason, hotmail.com isn't working properly.

Tried that, doesn't work.

It's Microsoft, hsven't you gotten used to their products not working?

It doesn't stop me from getting all panicky when my email fails though, :lol:

Don't know what to tell you then, because it just worked for me.
Xbox.com doesn't work at all, so whatever it is seems to be affecting the entire Live Network.
I'll just have to wait it out then, but thanks for trying to help anyway :)

How sad is it that I've just realized how close Montreal is to me and how easily I could have went to a F1 grand Prix?

I think I figured out why Sheldon pisses me off so much; nobody tells him to shut the fuck up or that they don't give a shit what he's saying. Everyone's an extreme pushover when it comes to him, which has really lost it's funny.

So a stray cat smuggled itself into my car tonight, after harassing me with cuteness for a couple minutes. Luckily, I still have my apartment for a week (which is across from my work), so he's just chilling out in there with a disposable litter box and some cat food. Unfortunately, I've discovered I'm still pretty allergic to cats, so I can't keep him. :(

How would a scooter fare in snow? Would you want to use a scooter in the snow if it was your only form of transportation? :lol:

Speaking of the Hotmail/MSN/Microsoft fail earlier (which I experienced too, stupid Messenger >.<), this seems to be correlated to it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/1189119.stm

Although I highly doubt that it'll ever come to be. But you never know...

How would a scooter fare in snow? Would you want to use a scooter in the snow if it was your only form of transportation? :lol:

You should know most scooters aren't allowed on the highways... not sure how useful it would be given you live in Southern Cali.

Nono, if I do go out of state for school, I'd leave my car here and get a scooter instead. Even having a car in SoCal will get you run off the road even doing 80mph :(

Dogbert: You and bursting my bubbles.

I think I have a problem. I keep going to half price books and buying more records. Tonight, I picked up Fresh Cream, Goodbye Cream, Grand Funk - We're an American Band, Grand Funk - All the girls in the world beware and Layla and other assorted love songs by Derek and the Dominos.

^ It could be worse... you could be wasting your money on terrible contemporary music.

I kind of wish I had a record player seeing as how 90 percent of music I listen to is classic rock... but not really, because then I'd have to pay actual money to buy records. :D

Well, there's always these things:

41MGP0R4GJL.jpg

You can try and burn one and see if your player will read it. :p