Live in America and have far right wing views? You are a terrorist.

First of all - I think that all of us forum guys were on the terrorist watch list in the first place lol :D

Second - I'm not actually that surprised by this report. Democracy means that you are okay, as long as you stick to the traditional choices - either republican or democrat. If you stray off, then you become a danger to the established society. It's like that in many countries, and it has been like that here, but now they've made it "official".

I've always wondered about this so-called "democracy" thing. Everybody thinks it's the best form of government, and when somebody endangers it it becomes a nation-wide crisis. When did we establish that democracy is really the best way??? The idea of democracy was first introduced just a couple of hundred of years ago. Before that, for 2-3 thousand years, the primary form of government was the monarchy/dictatorship, and you know what - the human kind survived without any problems.
The idea of democracy has yet to prove itself as the best form of government.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government... except [for] all the others that have been tried." - Sir Winston Churchill

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government... except [for] all the others that have been tried." - Sir Winston Churchill

Democracy IS a poor form of government. It never lasts long. Which is why the US is a representative republic.

Plus, us lefties have been on terrorism watch lists in some form for years. Remember how anti-war activists were making it onto "the list" and being treated as terrorists when arrested? Yeah.
My thoughts exactly. Turnabout is fair play, right? :p

I've been called terrorist plenty of times, welcome to the club!

Yeah guys, don't worry! We've saved a couple seats for you. We only have humus and lentils at the moment, but we can brew up some tea and add a bunch of sugar to it if you want. :p

Oh no, stop the presses, Ron Paul is gonna complain about something! :lol:

FUD. Anyone who wasn't on a terrorist watch list, welcome to the club. Nothing to see here that's out of the ordinary. Move along.

Don't want to burst you bubble but most don't care what Paul thinks/says/does. I certainty don't care.

Touche!! :lol: