Would you let Top Gear/The Stig thrash YOUR car around the TG test track?

Would you let Top Gear/The Stig thrash YOUR car around the TG test track?

• Total voters
A simple 'No' from me - I can live without seeing someone, anyone, thrash my car.

Of course I would say yes. My civic would likely get to 140 kmh and brake down (75bhb gives a great accelaration to that max speed and I think it has lost almost half of those) ... I'd also try to get my employee to give us this to stig.
230px-HemglassIceCreamVan.jpg

Damn that's a fine rally machine... atleast in these small forest routes we have.

I'd let The Stig thrash my MG around the track. Since it is currently off the road due to electrical problems (again), TG would have to fix it first :wicked:

I think sacrificing my Dodge Neon for a lap around the TG track and a chance to add my name to the SIARPC board is a small price to pay! Do I get to spend the day with Stiggy too?!

this.
Also, I like lutefisk

I just looked up lutefisk on the interweb, and having read about it I think I'd rather let the Stig thrash Mrs Hersworksfinetoo around the track than eat any of it.

sure! The stig will probably walk off when he sees what he is supposed to throw around the track but hey :p

Can the Stig ride a bicycle?

I would think his magnetic knees would be attracted to the frame.

besides, bike's don't have stereo's, he is not gonna like that.....

Not that I could afford it if he put it in the paddock, but yes. Stig can have a crack at the Mazda. 122bhp of throbbing power, how much trouble can he get into.

Although I wish I had my old carolla, I'd pay him to take it around the track. Crap car from the outside, but with the heart of a TVR and the soul of a Zonda!!!

Fuck yes.

It's a company car on a lease, so breakages aren't my problem. :D

I would love to see Stiggy throw my daily driver around the track. How hard could it be for a 2 decade old truck to drive quickly?!?

I'd like to see it happen, but along with a few other posters I fear he would refuse to get in. Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing...I'd be pissed if he broke it.

Yes. Definitely.

It does in fact weigh 4,000+ lbs and have <155HP, and it does in fact have a very high center of gravity and terrible drum brakes, but...why not? Just be gentle, Stig.

No.

I'd never let anyone rape my car.

Why not. If it breaks i'd be compensated one third of fuck all anyways.

Please take my Honda, and, if at all possible, total the fucker so I can get the truck I want and give Honda the finger.

Hell, if it means getting a 4x4 Tacoma Crew Cab or Access Cab, I'll even let you go drop the BiTurbo on it.