Best of eBay and Craigslist

Not on ebay, but my god I must have this !! :

2004 Alfa Romeo 156, with the 2.5L V6 and a 6-speed manual gearbox, for 8.500? !!!

5973_27.JPG

!!qB5ZcQCG0~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl1JwPBJ5uF5W40Q~~_27.JPG

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=113736139

I have been looking at possible cars, IF I manage to scrape up enough money to afford one in around july-august. Right now it seems unlikely, but finds like this make me try even harder. My oh my....that would be just about all the car I would ever need. Look at it !! Sooooo beautiful !! Would need proper wheels though, but it's still a mind blowingly good looking car :heart:

Last edited:
:drool: :heart: :drool:

^ Wow, that's truly horrid... imagine doing a walkabout in that thing though, should be fun. But only if Paul Hogan tags along too.

That. Is. Awesome.

And it's even got the turbo motor! :dance:

Subaru Awesomeness!

!BPQI3,QBmk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmUkORBJyr3q8Kgw~~_3.JPG

We had that Alfa pr0n and then you post this??? That's like posting a hot girl followed by a homo-fest picture. Major mood killer.

The dashboard on the G-Wiz is actually kind of cool... uh wait... this just in: no, never mind, it's definitely crap.

2004 Alfa Romeo 156, with the 2.5L V6 and a 6-speed manual gearbox, for 8.500? !!!
In my opinion, GTV FTW

What's more, I have recently passed my test... and that GTV is not that far away...
And the insurance isn't that bad either...

Click the Pic!

Last edited:
In my opinion, GTV FTW

What's more, I have recently passed my test... and that GTV is not that far away...
And the insurance isn't that bad either...

Click the Pic!

Mmmmmmmmmm... Easy to swallow price and very cool car. I think it's time you start your cheap Alfa challenge! :D If only it were red, that would make it even better.

Mmmmmmmmmm... Easy to swallow price and very cool car. I think it's time you start your cheap Alfa challenge! :D If only it were red, that would make it even better.

I wouldn't mind a black with tan interior myself.

kinda like this. I'll post an interior shot since it hasn't been done with the GTV as yet.

!BQsc)YQBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0us,BJ6O+gSk8w~~_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-V6-24V-BLACK_W0QQitemZ230337855651QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item230337855651&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

The wheels on it are sex too.

Last edited: