Random Thoughts....

Honestly...its a DS charger, I think you'll be fine specially considering he is a power seller. Worse comes to worse you tell ebay it isn't legit, you get your money back.

I think he meant this kind of clubbing:

mighty_hunter_2006-798091.jpg

:lol::mrgreen:

ff3asm.png

Thanks for the music advice guys, the "pedal to the metal" folder on my car's USB drive is far too empty. ;)

My dad is not getting a new CTS and instead getting a G8...but its not a GT...because a GT is too fast. LAME.

But still, I think the new CTS is bloated, and an old person's car, and my dad deserves something cooler. G8 GT would be better, but I guess I can like with a G8, going to try and push him into GT territory though.

My dad is not getting a new CTS and instead getting a G8...but its not a GT...because a GT is too fast. LAME.

But still, I think the new CTS is bloated, and an old person's car, and my dad deserves something cooler. G8 GT would be better, but I guess I can like with a G8, going to try and push him into GT territory though.

Screw the GT, go all out and push the GXP on him. :burnrubber:

yeah you should be fine, but it's located in china and the china deals take forever to ship out.
I can only talk for myself, but every time I bought something on eBay from Hong Kong, it arrived at my door 2-3 days later, which for the most part is quicker than from domestic shops. :?

wow, all the stuff I order take a month D":

800pxd-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png

&

flagvic.GIF

:D

Tripod is very shit and should of been left in the ninties

Last edited:
Ebuyer is the best online retailer in the fricken world.

My PC was fucked, new hard drive and cable ordered at 5:50pm last night, delivered at 8:44am. :cool:

3 days without the net, I was on suicide watch.

I love The Submarines.

Woohoo no more roommate for me! :banana:

...until I get a new one which hopefully won't happen for at least a week or two.

On the downside my former roommate and I both started training at the same time and he's now back home for a while and I still have over a month and a half to go at this rather boring place. On the plus side Japan awaits!

Been working like a bloody lunatic over the last few months as well as finishing up at my uni.

Running my business and studying has been hard as hell, but today it all came together.

It was all worth it. I sold my old VW passat and got myself a mint hardly used at all super low mileage BMW E92 335i M Sport with a manual gearbox! It's dark gray and is fully loaded with M sports pack, xenon headlights, iDrive which I really like, sports seats obviously, premium sound, ipod connectivity and loads more stuff.

It's a black leather interior with aluminum trim :)

It is utterly brilliant and I love it so much. I just spent the last five hours giving it a damn good wash inside and out and some nice wax :)