My Two Favourite Things are Coming to F1 in 2010

I wonder what boobs look like under a 5g load.

Reactions: L2D
I still don't quite understand people's obsession with her. She isn't that great a driver and she isn't that good looking, unless you like that sorta butch, square-jawed look on a woman, which i don't. :)

Too bad thats illegal. Not like theres much too look at anyway.

I still don't quite understand people's obsession with her. She isn't that great a driver and she isn't that good looking, unless you like that sorta butch, square-jawed look on a woman, which i don't. :)

True. I guess Indyfans are just far too horny.

She is the female equaivalent of David Coulthard.

I apologise. I seem to have offended the FG homosexual community by posting a pic of Danica. To keep you all happy here is a photo of Will Young.

_40525591_willyoung_pa.jpg

I apologise. I seem to have offended the FG homosexual community by posting a pic of Danica.
Oh come on, just because we don't find every female attractive doesn't mean we march in the penis parade. :p It's called "having taste", not "liking weiner".

Last edited:
I apologise. I seem to have offended the FG homosexual community by posting a pic of Danica. To keep you all happy here is a photo of Will Young.

_40525591_willyoung_pa.jpg

I understand that any women would seem good to you. Maybe you even think that male looks rather fetching :p

Sorry.. I tried.

That is quite alright.

Last edited:
Last edited:
^ you should have put hamilton's face there, at least skin colour would match more.

Look what you've made me done.

danica2lh.jpg

hehee........I love the expression on his face.......its almost like......."whoa, I have boobs now, and thats friggen awesome!!!"

I think she is cute and seems to be friendly and nice, at least when in PR mode. However, I don't think she is good enough for F1 and probably never will be. I agree that driver skill should be more highly figured in then the PR image and/or sponsorship stuff. Give her a job as a test driver maybe, but not even sure what they would get out of that. Haven't heard what her "sussing out" skills are with cars.

JH

Danica for co-host of American TG?

She is easily better looking than VBH and Sabine, and probably a better driver than both as well. Hmmmmm

^^Manswers would do it.