How can I get TG magazine from out of UK?

Burak

Car(s)
2015 Volkswagen Passat
I see the introduction of magazine at TG's web site. How can I get one on the internet?
Is there any websites about it? Can I find it on Ebay?

Last edited:
You can subscribe to it from anywhere in the world. But if you want just one issue, look at your local stores, unless there's a Turkish version of the magazine, there's a big chance they sell the original one there.

Last edited:
Linky, pretty expensive though, but besides clarkson colums, the guys road tests, and some interesting news, it's not that interesting.

btw i really think there is an excessive amount of ads

they were selling it at Istanbul airport last time I was there... I think it was quite expensive though...

The prices vary by A LOT. Tends to be cheaper around Christmas and New Year.
Does it stay cheap once I've subscribed to it?

You can subscribe and pay to get it in the post, possibly late, probably without free gifts.

You can find a shop that imports it and buy it, very expensively.

Or you can get it online, for less than in the UK shops, here, but it will be an e-journal, requires some clunky software and won't come with any of the free gifts. Probably the cheapest legal method, though. I believe you can get one issue for free as a trial.

My copy gets shipped from the UK and it's funny getting a bunch of adverts on how I can save 100 pounds on my car insurance or some gum or whatever.

Although I've never gotten any DVD's or anything. :(

meh, I don?t really like TG magazine that much anyway... I try to get my hands on a current EVO whenever possible, but that?s pretty much it...

I know that a lot of newsagencies internationally stock the UK version (talked to my local newsagent about it and he estimates that about 75% of Aussie newsagents have it), but they are jormally about 3-4 months behind (ie now you would be getting the Jan/Feb '09 issue or even the December '08 issue). It is about the same price as the local version where i live though- about $10AUD.
I know that Borders internationally air-frieghts it in, but they are really expensive (normally about double the price as the regular 3 month old ones), and they tend to have minor damage to them from air frienght (eg bent covers, minor scratches to hte cover, etc). That should only obther you if you collect them though, and getting the thing literally shoved into your mailbox (as my copy of Top Gear Aus mag normally is) does a lot more damage (ie half the cover being unseeable due to scratch and tear marks :()

Yeah, 100 GBP to get 13 issues in Australia from that site though!!! jeez!!! (cheaper than buying each one at Borders probably though :()