Random Thoughts....

There are a lot of ceremonies at schools/universities here, especially at high school.

What are you planning to do now?

lol, typical example of overceremoniousness. Nothing wrong with a little fuss about it, it is actually something important. On the other hand, bringing a lot of people in physical discomfort? Just keep it short then...
But congratz!

I'll study English and German at uni to be a translator (hopefully).

Translator huh? You'll get to travel a lot then..

Hey everybody, my friend is entering a model competition and she needs people to vote for her!

http://www.vmagazine.com/page.php?pn=V A MODEL

Click on "View Submissions by Model" and she should be the third one in. All the other girls suck, anyway. :p

n189408075092_3692.jpg

Hey everybody, my friend is entering a model competition and she needs people to vote for her!

http://www.vmagazine.com/page.php?pn=V A MODEL

Click on "View Submissions by Model" and she should be the third one in. All the other girls suck, anyway. :p

n189408075092_3692.jpg

Is she your Friend or is she your SPECIAL Friend...:mrgreen:
Realx man just kiddin with ya,:p
OK I'll vote for her..

Is there anything that proves you're a jock more than going to a fucking weigh in for boxing? Sorry, they're covering it live on SportsCenter *change channel*

Wait....

Is that Mario Lopez behind Pacquiao?

There are five brothers; Corel The Elder, the twins Talus and Tralus, Selon the loyal, and Drall the philosopher. Ten e-cookies to the person who knows the answer.

No Googleing!

There are five brothers; Corel The Elder, the twins Talus and Tralus, Selon the loyal, and Drall the philosopher. Ten e-cookies to the person who knows the answer.

No Googleing!

Talus and Tralus definitely sounds Star Wars-like, but that's all I got.

You're close! What "family" do they make up?

I know Han Solo was referred to as being Correllien(sp?). Assuming that reference is to a planet and is the same as "Corel the Elder", the rest are probably in the same start system or something. The names themselves may come from some mythology like planets in our solar system that have the same name as Greek gods.

Reactions: Jay
Very good. Here is your e-cookies. They are five planets in the Correllian system, also called the Five Brothers. Supposedly they were all dragged there via planetary repulsors by The Architects, and the machine that did it, Centerpoint Station, still remains between Talus and Tralus.

Hidden posts? What are those and why do they exist? Sound scary :cry:

SooOoOoO.....

I have enough money to travel (car, hotel and ticket for 5-7 days) AND get stuff for my car! Yippie!! :) :love: