The "New Toys" Thread

Very good. :) Used it today a bit, will process the pics tomorrow. No complaints so far. I also have plenty of pics from a basketball and volleyball match to process, that's gonna take a while. :(

$76 for 320gb is too expensive IMO.

cos you can get a new 7200.12 1000gb HDD for $100

You're comparing regular Desktop 3.5" drives with Laptop 2.5" drives.

And you can get a new Samsung F1 1TB for 79.99 on newegg.

You're comparing regular Desktop 3.5" drives with Laptop 2.5" drives.

And you can get a new Samsung F1 1TB for 79.99 on newegg.

my bad.

Didn't notice it was a 2.5" hdd

Senn HD 555's
senn_hd555-full.jpg

Some tiny lego sets
https://pic.armedcats.net/t/te/techz/2009/05/04/DSC00024_s.jpg

Those lego kits are for people half your age, TechZ.

Yay, I got my "I was the Stig but..." T-shirt. I just got a Samsung SGH-A767 (Propel) too.

Samsung T220HD, 22" LCD HDTV. Was going to use it in the bedroom, but instead it is on my desk.

Photo from NewEgg.
https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2009/05/05/24-001-278-10.jpg

Got a Samsung SGH-A137 with my GoPhone thing at AT&T, thing is I doesn't really need it as I have a spare unlocked Blackerry. But it's always nice to have a backup phone in case something goes wrong (and it was only 14,99$).

sgh-a137_open.jpg

question to all the people with bigass TVs : where the hell do you find em? I was browsing around the store yesterday, and the biggest I could find was 42", which to me is positively ginormous...

why would anyone ever need 50" or bigger? To go blind?

question to all the people with bigass TVs : where the hell do you find em? I was browsing around the store yesterday, and the biggest I could find was 42", which to me is positively ginormous...

I have a 47" and it is perfect!

Depends on how far away you plan to sit away from it... I have a 42" and it doesn't seem giant at all, it seems like the right size.

I have a tiny apartment, if I had more room I'd look into 46" models probably... bigger than that is a bit of a waste unless you have a huge room, but ~40" is definitely normal.

There are plenty at Wal-Mart, Best Buy and many other large retailers.

Well having a big TV makes sense in a huge room. It also helps you find people on those tiny maps in the corner of games too. :p

^well I'm in Yurop so there is no Best Buy, Walmart or other large retailers

to me it just doesn't make sense to have something bigger than 42", unless you sit way the hell over the other side of the house

^well I'm in Yurop so there is no Best Buy, Walmart or other large retailers

to me it just doesn't make sense to have something bigger than 42", unless you sit way the hell over the other side of the house

I'm sure there is a retailer there that would have a 50" some where.

Oh, don't forget that I already have terrible eye sight. When you try it for more than a day or two its very hard to go back to a smaller TV set.