FinalGear Shirts Spring 2009 - Ordering Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job man, Keep up the good work!

so very very cool. can't wait.....awesome job Q!!!

Nearly all packages are out.. I have a pickup scheduled tomorrow for 90% of the international packages. Just a note- international packages(including canada) are NOT trackable via USPS. You just have to wait.

Shipping emails went out to nearly everyone just a few minutes ago-- but there are 23 orders which did not ship due to the reprint, or there was an issue with your address. I'm emailing people individually regarding the address issues, so please be patient.

Nearly all packages are out.. I have a pickup scheduled tomorrow for 90% of the international packages. Just a note- international packages(including canada) are NOT trackable via USPS. You just have to wait.

Shipping emails went out to nearly everyone just a few minutes ago-- but there are 23 orders which did not ship due to the reprint, or there was an issue with your address. I'm emailing people individually regarding the address issues, so please be patient.

Yes, I definitely got mine today. Granted I live just over the state line from you, I'd guess i'd get mine soon. Thanks. Awesome job, they look great.

I just got mine and it looks fantastic and fits great. I'm excited to wear it. Thanks for the terrific work!

Update: USPS has collected the international shipments. So expect them to be showing up in the next 10 days. Australia takes a few extra days, as they ship them via kangaroo post, and they don't swim too well. ;)

Weeeee :mouse:

Australia takes a few extra days, as they ship them via kangaroo post, and they don't swim too well. ;)

I resent that remark! Kangaroos had their pouches genetically engineered so they would purposely fit FG shirts in them.

Update again; A bunch of the USA shirts have been delivered. So check your mailboxes!

Delivered AUSTIN, TX
Delivered RICHARDSON, TX
Delivered LEWISVILLE, TX
Delivered SULLIVAN, IL
Delivered WASHINGTON, PA
Delivered FREDERICK, MD
Delivered SCOTTSVILLE, NY
Delivered MOUNT HOLLY, NJ
Delivered SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
Delivered WINDSOR, CA
Delivered BRISTOL, CT
Delivered SUGAR LAND, TX
Delivered CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
Delivered POULSBO, WA
Delivered MILWAUKEE, WI
Delivered LARAMIE, WY
Delivered YORK, PA
Delivered QUEENSBURY, NY
Delivered CHICAGO, IL
Delivered BOSTON, MA
Delivered PLYMOUTH, MI
Delivered LINDENHURST, NY
Delivered LANSDALE, PA
Delivered KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Delivered WINTER PARK, FL
Delivered SAINT LOUIS, MO
Delivered VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Delivered FREMONT, CA
Delivered PLYMOUTH, MI
Delivered CORAOPOLIS, PA

Yep, got mine last night... I am wearing the Stig shirt to church today... LOL

Got mine yesterday.

Wohoo, can't wait... I actually forgot all about it until I saw them on my creditcard bill. Forgot about it again and remembered when I got the email saying they were sent out.. Multiple fun times!

They should be standard attire in case people go to the IAA in September...

My "Utter Pirates" shirt arrived and it looks great, it fits a lot better then tighter cut American Apparel custom t's and the graphic is really detailed.

Not had an email about mine yet, just thought i'd mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.