Random Thoughts....

Plus the whole "benefits of developing the technology required to make the trip" thing. In terms of practical benefits, going to the moon has always been about the journey, not the destination.

"We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here?'."
"Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all alone?'."

So basically he wants a space program so they can, in essence, swing by the ISS and go " 'Sup guys?"?! :lmao:

Note to self, check to see if the donut is covered in ants before you bite into it, not afterward.

Anyone here know anything on sculpture? :/
I have to write essays an the teacher forgot to teach us.

The only thing I know is something I read about Michelangelo, where he said something like he was setting free the sculpture from inside the piece of stone and that the piece of art was always inside that particular piece of marble, or something similar.

I have to analyze specific stupid things not by famous people.

Woot for waiting for a reply from friends to go do stuff whilst not having a car to go do said stuff.

On the plus side, dad took Sunny to his work to wash her. Finally all the bird poop will be gone! :lol:

great, the RSS feature isn't working in my lotus notes :(

good god, they make you use lotus notes?

(I used to work at IBM)
(and liked it, except for Notes)
(which was slow)

Yes we have to use it at work too - databases are OK, you have to understand about the difference between replication and 'save conflicts', and a 'record locking' type databases. Not too hard.

The databases integrate well with email. Does a job cheaply well - upgrade to 8.5 at work on the way soon I hear.

Yet another reason to hate Facebook: Members with young children only ever seem to give reports on their kids' health in their status.

Like I'm supposed to care if your kid has an earache?

Yet another reason to hate Facebook: Members with young children only ever seem to give reports on their kids' health in their status.

I can't stand my cousin/aunts/uncles who got on there. And not fine cousins, like 20ish but like older cousins who are no fun ever and are just old and lame.

Yes we have to use it at work too - databases are OK, you have to understand about the difference between replication and 'save conflicts', and a 'record locking' type databases. Not too hard.

The databases integrate well with email. Does a job cheaply well - upgrade to 8.5 at work on the way soon I hear.

The GUI in lotus notes has always been shocking and 8 is no exception, I especially like how long it takes to start and how long it takes to open my calander...

Yes we have to use it at work too
My god, people still use Lotus Notes?

That's what child-rearing does to you if you suck as a parent; takes away all of your individuality.

I'll never understand that Wacky Races thing...

Wacky Races? A penis-shaped car, a car with the initials A.S.S., implied hillbilly bestiality, Captain Caveman's even more stupid cousins, the Mafia, and Michael Schumaker? Epic bloody win!

Oh, wait...that's the other Wacky Races.

That's what child-rearing does to you if you suck as a parent; takes away all of your individuality.

Hmm, that`s a good point... Facebook in general seems to kill all individuality though.

Everyone is now into doing quizzes and picking their top 5 whatevers... makes me sad, I was really enjoying the previous fad of tagging your friends as cartoon monsters - not.

Last edited: