Cool Videos

This video clip is from a local Rochester, NY news station, basically, local Popeye's chicken branch runs out of food, closes early, local african american customers are interviewed and outraged

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw[/YOUTUBE]

It's funny yet very sad because it enters a minefield of perpetuating racial stereotypes no matter how you want to discuss it.

Poor woman. How is she going to feed her kids now?

But shame on that restaurant. Guess they haven't heard of forecasting sales. I'm sure they could have just gone down to their distribution center and picked up more product.

That's.. sad to know that a LOT of parents grab fast food for dinner for their kids, and they wonder why their kids are little fatties.

This video clip is from a local Rochester, NY news station, basically, local Popeye's chicken branch runs out of food, closes early, local african american customers are interviewed and outraged

couldn't help myself...

bukkitt.jpg

roflmfao.jpg

Marketing Project =P

Marketing Project =P

Nice vids everyone

Last edited:
Poor woman. How is she going to feed her kids now?

But shame on that restaurant. Guess they haven't heard of forecasting sales. I'm sure they could have just gone down to their distribution center and picked up more product.

How the fuck can people blame the restaurant for running out of food?

This is ridiculous.

If there is no food left, then... simply, no food left. It's not like they are trying to fuck you on purpose. Sold out means sold out, you were too late. Done, klaar.

GTR evo vs reality.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlr52Cp_Uo[/YOUTUBE]

How the fuck can people blame the restaurant for running out of food?

As a business owner, if my restaurant ran out of food and forced me to close for the day...people are getting fired. It's a huge loss of business and it's bullshit, especially for a restaurant that is part of a franchise system.

And the blame can be passed onto the franchisor as well if they didn't make sure enough product was stocked at their local DC.

Michael Bay eating a bowl of cereal - exactly what it says in the tin.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs[/YOUTUBE]

I usually find it sad and boring to watch people who are wasted out of their minds, but this dude is hilarious.

[YOuTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwzwcB21qo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Also, if you're really hungry and you've just driven a ways to get to a restaurant, only to find they're closed, you're probably gonna be pissed.

As a business owner, if my restaurant ran out of food and forced me to close for the day...people are getting fired. It's a huge loss of business and it's bullshit, especially for a restaurant that is part of a franchise system.

And the blame can be passed onto the franchisor as well if they didn't make sure enough product was stocked at their local DC.

ROFL no.

So what.. you would get angry if you go to 7-11 and find out you can't buy a can of coke beacuse it was sold out? And what.. you will tear down maccy Ds when they tell you they run out of nuggets?

Get over it, customers have no rights to get angry if there is a shortage of food/product. Restaurant/Shop is NOT obliged to offer you the food whenever you want it, sometimes it's available, sometimes it's not.

You're right about the business owner part, but I think the owner is more than satisfied to know that he managed to sell everything he has got in less than half of the day. Maybe he will prepare more for tomorrow, maybe he just saved some money by telling the temp staff to go home early.

This reminds me of steers. I normally eat there cos they have great burgers and they offer a weekly special called Wacky Wednesday (buy 2 burgers for price of 1). I can remember on a number of occasions where I get there too late to get those cracking specials.. Guess what? Nohting you can do, and moaning and groaning to the store manager won't make a wednesday special appear. I just ordered something else instead. Why? Beacuse I have some common sense to acknowledge that it's a promotion, therefore... "first come first serve, while stock lasts".

People getting worked up about the shortage of promotion items now? wow, that's intelligent. If they can keep supplying it, then it's not a promotional item is it?

Last edited:
In the first comment I made, I ridiculed the woman because obviously she could have gone to eat anywhere else. So I don't think customers have the right to be angry or involve the news.

In your example, you were still able to order something else. The restaurant didn't shut down. If 7-11 runs out of coke, they have other products. If McDonalds ran out of nuggets, order something else. It's not unheard of for a restaurant to be sold out of certain items, but not to the point of having to shut their doors. Popeyes sells chicken, that's pretty much it. So it's a product they should NEVER run out of. As I mentioned earlier, they should have forecasted better, picked up more product from their DC, or borrowed from another store.

You're making me lus for some steers, but I prefer nandos.

Last edited:
If Gordon Ramsay had written for Dastardly and Muttley, chances are you'd have something that would sound like this.
(WARNING: Obviously that description means there's gonna be swears. Loads and loads of swears.)

[YOUTUBE]aBeBjPkcevY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]f8AHlK3mn3g[/YOUTUBE]

You're making me lus for some steers, but I prefer nandos.

You've heard of Nandos???!?!?!? :blink:

Where are you from(UK / Aus)? Do you know if there are any Nandos store in the States? I love Nandos and the peri peri sauce, best food ever : )

Last edited:
LOL. We've discussed this before, I'm from South Africa as well. No Nandos in the States, but they do sell the sauces here. I inquired several years ago about opening in Florida, but it looked like they wanted a large restaurant group to take over the rights or something. It's a shame that it hasn't been developed yet. They are in Canada, but from what I hear it pales in comparison to the South African restaurants (maybe it's the rainbow chicken).

I try to replicate the chicken with the sauces (and I've whacked plenty of bottles trying), it's decent to try at home but the original is still the best. I don't remember the contact, but if you look for nandos in the US and tell them you are interested in selling their sauces they may send you a bunch of bottles as samples. I used to sell their product on a very small scale in this one store I had. I mostly took them home because they weren't selling, but it was a heck of a lot cheaper than buying it at any international or local market.

I thought I'd post this here. Remember Clarkson Island (British comedy from last year; I've posted it below for reference)? I never noticed the 'Whicker Island' showing at the start, nor the relevance of the theme music (Monty Python music, that is), until today when I watched Whicker's Journey Of A Lifetime, where he featured the said Python sketch. Both videos are shown below. I think its brilliant, if you know who Alan Whicker is - In my opinion, one of the most boring, and yet most captivating people in the world.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuO-8S_0Wg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8Pua5rhj4[/YOUTUBE]

Super old repost. From like eight months ago.
Also it's photoshopped.

^ Well of course its a repost lol, but theres always the slim chance it isn't. But I'd figured it was well older than that on here (from when I first saw it, 2+ yrs ago).