FinalGear Shirts Spring 2009 - Ordering Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, if it's out then that's fantastic. :thumbsup:

I got mine yesterday and my girlfriend immediately demanded one of her own, which I am going to order right now. I got the 'Utter pirates' one and it turned out excellent. However, I again got no message of any type on my package(teehee).

do we use this thread as the "post a picture of yourself wearing the shirt" thread? Because if we are, start posting bitches!

Swung by Quiky's and picked up my shirts today. Love them! There were a few bags that have not shipped yet, so I did get a chance to write on some of them (a grand total of 5). I promise next time around I will get to them all. :p

I just received my shirt and it looks great! :thumbsup:

Got mine today, the shirts look great!

Well, I'm neither of those two, nor are most of the people here, so how does that answer my question? :p
Yours was shipped, so it's probably just the international orders that didn't get emails.

That is likely since I did not get an email as well.
Anyway, I keep on waiting!

I am a domestic order and did not get the email, nor have I received my package yet with some of the other Texas people.

I am a domestic order and did not get the email, nor have I received my package yet with some of the other Texas people.
What's the order number? I cant find you based on the email you used to register here.
Found you, yours shipped. Tracking number 9102010521297959857961

Last edited:
Shirt's great, but just a little correction:

http://img72.imageshack.**/img72/7055/dfsdffgd.jpg

Thanks again. :)

to the people who already have the shirt :

:threadnopics:

Status
Not open for further replies.