No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

I replied even before I read this thread... you underestimated me. :mrgreen:

Here's my current one. Simple, dark wallpaper. I rarely see it, so /shrug.

Attachments

• viperdesktop20090506.png
    viperdesktop20090506.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
^Where's the double D's?
They're hiding in folders waiting for me to move out. :lol:

I get yelled at for having scantily clad women on my desktop currently. :(

Why are you using your computer in the kitchen?
Basement, but my 21 year old sister's PC is behind me and it's hard for my dad to miss my 24"/23" screens if I have the desktop showing. :p

My new installed laptop

https://pic.armedcats.net/f/fl/fluke667/2009/05/06/Screenshot.png

^ This might sound crazy and super OCD, but I don't like the green stripe on the super softs, it detracts from the flow in the design of the car.

^ This might sound crazy and super OCD, but I don't like the green stripe on the super softs, it detracts from the flow in the design of the car.

Erm... you're not the only one. It's still noticeable and still somewhat annoying. Surely they could have thought of something similar, but which fitted properly with each car's design.

I like them especially on the Red Bull, there are already a lot of thin coloured stripes on the car and the green rings fit rather nicely imho.

Erm... you're not the only one. It's still noticeable and still somewhat annoying. Surely they could have thought of something similar, but which fitted properly with each car's design.

Just had a thought, why not change the colours of the rims instead of painting a stripe? The rims are obviously reusable (unless damaged in a crash). Fine fair enough the teams will have different rim suppliers, but it isn't that hard to make them a different colour. If not just give them whitewalls...

If you want to hide the removable drives icons on your desktop try this:
Alt+F2 -> gconf-editor -> go to Apps/Nautilus/Desktop -> uncheck volumes visible

Thanks, got it!

Screenshot-may-7-2009.png

Any uptime less than 100 days is not worth showing and an embarassment to the linux community :p

We once moved a server hooked to a USV just to not lose out 1.5yr+ uptime (and yes, we are h4xx0rs enough to know we could simply fake any value we want, but that would be cheating).