Random Thoughts....

@ experts of teh funny: Is this funny?

gumball3000impoundlead2.jpg

No, because the people in Gumball drives like complete and utter idiots.

For those wondering why I broke up with my boyfriend, he's 16. I'm 18. The age difference is okay, except that maturity level is not. I'm probably too mature for my own good, he isn't mature enough for me. And he always wants sex and I'm not into it...

And, I have my eye on someone else that I've known for quite a while, a quiet-type guy who's like almost a male version of me.

I'm beyond the point of being depressed, now I'm just numb. :cry:

For those wondering why I broke up with my boyfriend, he's 16. I'm 18. The age difference is okay, except that maturity level is not. I'm probably too mature for my own good, he isn't mature enough for me. And he always wants sex and I'm not into it...

If it's a maturity thing, then you did the right thing. If he's like most boys, he won't grow up any time soon.

I'm beyond the point of being depressed, now I'm just numb. :cry:

:comfort: It'll get better and you'll feel better soon.

And he always wants sex and I'm not into it...

Just wait until you turn 30, then you will know how his hormones are reacting. :lol: I remember 16; if the wind blew right I got aroused; then it all went suddenly away at age 20.

Last edited:
Just wait until you turn 30, then you will know how his hormones are reacting. :lol: I remember 16; if the wind blew right I got aroused; then it all went suddenly away at age 20.
Truths. A guy's sexual peak is around 18, whereas a girl's sexual peak is around 30.

Truths. A guy's sexual peak is around 18, whereas a girl's sexual peak is around 30.

/me goes out to the city looking for 30 year olds... see ya guys!

30 doesn't qualify as a cougar yet, does it? To me 30 falls nicely in the MILF range... provided they've popped out one or two already.

"Because of scheduling and operational commitments at Westover Air Reserve Base, the next edition of THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND AIR SHOW will probably not occur until 2012."

GAHH! I didn't even see it last year!

"Because of scheduling and operational commitments at Westover Air Reserve Base, the next edition of THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND AIR SHOW will probably not occur until 2012."

GAHH! I didn't even see it last year!

That blows, because air shows are awesome.

Yeah, but they got jailed and their cars were towed. That makes it funny, right?

Eh? Whats the back story on this? I wana knoooow.

Go for older guys. Ditch the younger guys. Plus, the older ones should have more experience (sexual and non-sexual) with girls so they almost always treat you better :)

Last edited:
Yea... been dating since 18 and have yet to find a "proper man" as you call them :p

Going to wash, claybar and wax my car tomorrow! It's going to be fucking smooooooooooooth! :love: