Random Thoughts....

I now know the capital of every country in Europe apart from Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Georgia and Armenia.

Go me!:woot:

I had my first lesson of sex-ed today, it was the weirdest lesson in school I've ever had.......in my life.

My first one was when I was 10.

Last edited:
^ Yeah sometime like that. Either year 5 or 6. We had the weird family that all walked around the house naked, and the birth videos. And probably a couple of others about puberty. The sex ed at an all boys school is crap - I don't remember having anything until last year - year 11 - in which the teacher basically just wrote a spider diagram about all the different types of sex (all the bases basically). Apparently the girls from all girls schools (and some from a mixed school) got the lessons on how to put a condom onto a blown up glove or wooden model...

^She doesn't have a penis you know..
Don't worry, she's a long way from 30, she has enough time to grow one. :mrgreen:

Had some guy I know come up to me after his sex ed class and just stare at me for ages, then inform me that I was safe as eye contact is a low risk sexual activity.... Yeah.

Oh noes, he engaged in seksual activity wit u! :rofl:

Don't worry, she's a long way from 30, she has enough time to grow one. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure how i would feel about a girl growing a penis..

On another note: What does "rememorable" mean?

....I missed the sex talk? :cry:

^No thank you.. I'm going to bed and i don't need the nightmares!

So my dad is flipping on me and everyone because evidently he maybe out of pension if GM goes bankrupt/CAW signs a new agreement. Its annoying getting yelled at non stop.

Also I am trying to fix headphones, how much do soldering kits cost? I bought one for 21$ that comes with a soldering iron & tip, desoldering tool, starter tube of solder, iron-plated soldering tips. And 7$ for headphone tips.

if you first drink tonic water, and then drink milk, you think the milk is sour. true story.

There is a difference between feeling squeezed and unconfortable and feeling protected and comfortable.

*Not trying to brag about anything. Not too much.

If your penis is that big I am going to run away scared....

I now know the capital of every country in Europe apart from Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Georgia and Armenia.

Hey awesome! Except other than Cyprus none of those countries are in Europe.

Also, since we're talking about penises - morning boners suck.

Why do all my elementary classmates look so old on their Facebook pics? It's like all their faces got fat after marriage and kids. One has even been married for 14 years.

Lots of people just don't age well. There's people around my age in college that look at least 10 years older than they are.

If your penis is that big I am going to run away scared....

Just because the "standard" size condom can be stretched over something the size of your forearm, doesn't mean it should be.

Exactly. :)
I don?t really think my penis is above average, but I just feel more confortable "wearing" the larger condom.

Oh noes, he engaged in seksual activity wit u! :rofl:

I found it more amusing that eye contact is regarded as sexual activity by the nsw dept of education. Hand holding is apparently medium-risk too. o_O

Anyone know how to solder jacks...like the headphone wires onto the jack...I have no idea how to hold that stuff.

I found it more amusing that eye contact is regarded as sexual activity by the nsw dept of education. Hand holding is apparently medium-risk too. o_O
Here, shit like this totally helps us understand these concepts in Americaland. I've made a helpful "threat level" chart for the youngsters in NSW to understand the different levels of sexual contact.

NSW_Threat_levels.jpg