Random Thoughts....

Here, shit like this totally helps us understand these concepts in Americaland. I've made a helpful "threat level" chart for the youngsters in NSW to understand the different levels of sexual contact.

NSW_Threat_levels.jpg

Bah what a waste of tax dollars teaching sex ed in newcastle, people pop em out at 14 there anyway :p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2bIjOuMfv8[/YOUTUBE]

This video has all the trappings of douchedom: fat, no-necked guy with a bunch of tattoos, backwards hats, chrome rims, Jagermeister, a community college parking lot, and a jacked-up Ford truck.

Man, when did Jager become so douchey? I love that stuff, it's one of the handful of liqueurs that I can drink straight and actually enjoy. And no, it's not girly! :x

Bah what a waste of tax dollars teaching sex ed in newcastle, people pop em out at 14 there anyway :p

Hey, we have only had a few dozen teen mums in the past few years at school!
(no, seriously we have. It's pretty scary when you think about it- I'm at one of the BETTER schools...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2bIjOuMfv8[/YOUTUBE]

This video has all the trappings of douchedom: fat, no-necked guy with a bunch of tattoos, backwards hats, chrome rims, Jagermeister, a community college parking lot, and a jacked-up Ford truck.

Man, when did Jager become so douchey? I love that stuff, it's one of the handful of liqueurs that I can drink straight and actually enjoy. And no, it's not girly! :x

Man, that guy is going to feel like arse when that kicks in!

The stuff also costs EUR5.99 in German supermarkets. Here it's $50.

Anyone know how to solder jacks...like the headphone wires onto the jack...I have no idea how to hold that stuff.

It works best if you put the jack between two books, and then work the wire with tweezers. Hold the tip of the iron on the solder, until it leaks* onto both the cable and the inside tip of the jack.

*-As opposed to stands-as-a-blob-on-top-of-it

Hey, we have only had a few dozen teen mums in the past few years at school!
(no, seriously we have. It's pretty scary when you think about it- I'm at one of the BETTER schools...)

wait wait, newcastle has a school? when did this happen :O

Here, shit like this totally helps us understand these concepts in Americaland. I've made a helpful "threat level" chart for the youngsters in NSW to understand the different levels of sexual contact.

NSW_Threat_levels.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dogbert again.

What the hell ever happened to the male pill btw? Anyone know?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens_health/body_sexpill.shtml

"In 2003, researchers in Australia carried out a limited trial of a combination contraceptive that was 100 per cent effective and free of unacceptable side effects. Importantly, it was also reversible - normal fertility levels returned within a few months of stopping the treatment."

Religion poke its nose in did it?

Last edited:
^I belive that there was a problem with the testosterone production... I'm not sure though..

"In 2003, researchers in Australia carried out a limited trial of a combination contraceptive that was 100 per cent effective and free of unacceptable side effects. Importantly, it was also reversible - normal fertility levels returned within a few months of stopping the treatment."

Religion poke its nose in did it?

Free of unacceptable side effects doesn't mean it's good enough for most people. And it was probably deemed unprofitable.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to solder jacks...like the headphone wires onto the jack...I have no idea how to hold that stuff.
Wow, hopefully you've got enough experience with soldering before you try it. Good luck not shorting out stuff. I leave the soldering to my electronics engineer father, especially when it's that difficult.

I found it more amusing that eye contact is regarded as sexual activity by the nsw dept of education. Hand holding is apparently medium-risk too. o_O

Well, in these days of nanny-stateness I wouldn't be surprised if someone could be charged for sexual harassment for shaking someone's hand.

The funny thing about eye contact is just how many people shy away from it. Whenever I ride the bus or subway to school, I make it a point to familiarize myself with my environment. Every time I look at someone and our eyes meet (because they were looking at me), they quickly shift their view towards something else. Love how everyone avoids eye contact all the time. Apparently in the animal kingdom this is a sign of weakness; you accept the other person's superiority by not staring and avoiding a territorial dispute.

I, however, do maintain eye contact, and everyone who avoids eye contact will always shift their view back to me a couple of seconds later then quickly glance away when they realize I'm looking at them ... it's funny how weirded-out people get by that. So now I tend to do it as an exercise to see which people are social leaders and which are weaklings ... I strike a convo with any person who's not afraid to maintain eye contact.

EDIT:
Oh, and last night electricity fell on my grid for the second time in a week ... and my computer was left on running for the whole night ...
Needless to say, it was turned off by the disturbance and my HDD is making a funny noise at the moment, so I'm backing up all my data as we speak.
<-- crosses his fingers.

Last edited:
Well, in these days of nanny-stateness I wouldn't be surprised if someone could be charged for sexual harassment for shaking someone's hand.

My uncle's boss was almost sued for putting a hand on a females co-workers shoulder in Denmark..
He was visiting them in Denmark and he just thanked them for doing a good job...

He had to give a huge apology and promise to never do such a thing EVER AGAIN!!!! :blink:

Last edited:
Was in Somerfield, ?2.20 for four apples? ... you could by a fricken orchard for that.

Summer has started in the South (USA). 72f with 70% humidity. You walk outside and "splat".