Post a pic of yourself

Unless you were natural blonde, it didn't look as good as this on you.

And being a natural blonde changes your opinion as to how she looks now?:?

Needless to say, I like brunettes more than blondes, redheads have to take second place.
But I never discriminate due to hair color, I would get it on with blondes just as badly. That is ... except if your hair is dyed in a completely unnatural color and it makes you look like an anime character.

And I've just managed to piss off the majority of the most active girls on this forum.
:cool:

I just have a negative disposition to peroxyde blondes. Natural ones can be extremely beautiful, just look at the Swedish women, but peroxyde... blech.

I like a dirty blonde hair color as much as a brunette. I also like a dirty blonde... :p

WebCam_20090509_1919.jpg

We had this thread about witches the other day...

Witches don't wear necklaces made out of Skittles, at least not the ones I know.

They're little hearts..I had to brighten up the black top so both them points could maybe prove I'm not a witch :p

It's not actually black, it's darkish brown. Honestly :)

AND it used to be white when I was little. Then it turned mousey which I hated becuase it was dull. So then I got blonde highlights and it turned a natural blonde colour but NEVER peroxide blonde. :sick: :rolleyes:

And there's my hair history for you all..:lol:

I don?t remember seeing a picture of you before, but you are looking great in that one.

Oh, and for those who asked... 21 over the limit, on the autobahn.

That's one point in Flensburg, isn't it? At least your license won't be suspended.

My burn hurts so very badly...

IMG00740-1.jpg

Must wear sunscreen next time :mad:

Last edited:
Meh. Oh well! :p Such a small amount should be overlooked anyways :lol:

Fk my arm really really hurts :cry: