Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

What a beautiful car the 130 Coupe is.

138265515_5717130414.jpg

1973_Fiat_130_coupe.JPG

Holy crap there were about a million cops on the road this morning. I saw two radar traps in the space of 2 or 3 minutes. They were everywhere. I was just taking care of a neighbor's dog and I felt like I was being x-rayed.

I wonder if something was going down.

Holy crap there were about a million cops on the road this morning. I saw two radar traps in the space of 2 or 3 minutes. They were everywhere. I was just taking care of a neighbor's dog and I felt like I was being x-rayed.

I wonder if something was going down.

Probably a "revenue emergency" when they discovered that tax receipts are much lower than projected.

Yay, the POS is almost gone!

Probably a "revenue emergency" when they discovered that tax receipts are much lower than projected.

Actually, the Sheriffs just mega zerg rush pwnd the drug dealers that live next to me. No gunshots yet.

That explains that.

Last edited:
Spotted my first Ariel Atom blatting past in the opposite direction as I was driving near home today. No photos - I was driving - but it looks an incredible thing.

You'd have to be brave, too, driving it in everyday traffic without a helmet (as the guy was doing).

Does it say something about me that I'd gladly have a Caterham or an Aerial atom as a daily driver?

I see them as 4-wheeled motorcycles, and many people commute on bikes everday regardless of weather.

I think of them that way as well, though even my Yamaha has a small storage bag for travelling.

Speaking of riding in weather, took my bike out in the rain this week. Powersliding FTW!

I just had the most boring drive of my life. 8 hours, 556 miles, and the most exciting car I saw was a Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Spec B.

I NEED a 13BT powered MX-5.

Screw turbos, go tri-rotar.

Screw turbos, go tri-rotar.

I wonder if my cousin still has his 20B block. :think:

Seriously though, i don't think that a 20B mx-5 would be legal here in oz. :(

Last edited:
NA triple rotor miata would be LOVE... also HOLYFUCKINGSHITOHGODOHGOD fast... Frankly i think a miata would do just find with a 13B na never even mind the turbo

Last edited:
NA triple rotor miata would be LOVE... also HOLYFUCKINGSHITOHGODOHGOD fast... Frankly i think a miata would do just find with a 13B na never even mind the turbo

Lets dream...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8wAdvM9OaI[/YOUTUBE]

I'm getting new tires on the Mustang in the next couple weeks. Perhaps I'll have a proper sendoff for the old ones.

:drool:

I'm getting new tires on the Mustang in the next couple weeks. Perhaps I'll have a proper sendoff for the old ones.

:drool:

Pics and vids or ban.

I see them as 4-wheeled motorcycles, and many people commute on bikes everday regardless of weather.
I have a not-so-secret hate for people living in parts of the world where the weather is nice (to my standarts) all year and then coming on internetborads talking about People riding motorcycles all year ... :mad::p

Last edited:
I have a not-so-secret hate for people living in parts of the world where the weather is nice (to my standarts) all year and then coming on internetborads talking about People riding motorcycles all year ... :mad::p

I ride in snow, ice, rain, high winds, high water, high temperatures, low temperatures... pretty much I ride in everything, as much as I can. :lol::mrgreen:

I have a not-so-secret hate for people who complain about a little inclement weather and use it as an excuse not to ride. :D

I ride in snow, ice, rain, high winds, high water, high temperatures, low temperatures... pretty much I ride in everything, as much as I can. :lol::mrgreen:

I have a not-so-secret hate for people who complain about a little inclement weather and use it as an excuse not to ride. :D

Then you want one of these:
258A%20MT.jpg