Carbage

I didn't get that either. Sadly, most of the Gallardos I've seen have rims like that. I love the red though, but just black rims would make it belong in the awesome thread, not here!

I think this doesn't look too bad. Get rid of the paintjob and it'll be ok. ish.
Apart from the fact that it's eating its own wheels.

105648.jpg

105647.jpg

:cry:

Padilla Car Collection

Padilla Car Collection is proud and happy to announce that we finally have The ONLY Maserati Quattroporte Limousine in the WORLD. We work very hard and we knew that was not going to be easy, but we took the challenge and as a result we end up with a beautiful and unique luxury limousine as it is the Maserati limousine as part of our feet.

Yeah right :roll:

^as part of our FEET? forgot a letter there? :lol: :lmao:

I think this doesn't look too bad. Get rid of the paintjob and it'll be ok. ish.

NO. The only way it would look better is if the flames were real and it burned.

Low riding pickups with nasty chrome rims = :puke:

Ladies and gentlemen, please pull out your sick bags:

full

This one is a bit more subtle, can you tell what's wrong with the picture?

full

No it's not. It's a FERRARI!!! LOOK! :w00t: DO WANT!

Not. :lol:

Speaking of which, saw a 599 today going the other way on a highway. Nice sound. Wish the rest was as nice.

^ Rear lights from a Honda S2000? Damn that rear is ugly...

On some level I actually like the front, if only the color was better and the front bumper not so full of gaping holes and...shit, it's hopeless. Let's just say that I like the headlamps and the grille. If the front bumper was stock (or a bit more subtle), I might like the whole front. But the moment we go further than that, for example the hood scoops or the wheels...it's game over man.

I read the description, and all I could get out of it was WTF!?!?
UH!!! by the way...... Nickelodeon Studios wanted to sponsor the car..... because of the Jimmy Neutron graphics....

UH!!! Whatever....

Last edited:
^
i dont know why, but part of me thinks thats awesome.

I really, honestly dont know why, and kinda feel dirty about it

That bit's nice.

Almost like having the brain of Einstein in the body of... ... Well, Ann Widdecombe.

BTW, I quite like that MX-5 and don't care who knows it.