Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The garage419 bot appears to only like posting sticky threads and not normal ones (at least in the video area). Unless thats what its supposed to do, in which case, it isnt a problem.

On a related note, why is it that Final Gear bot doesn't have any green blobbies for it's positive rep, yet Garage419 bot has a red one ?

The garage419 bot appears to only like posting sticky threads and not normal ones (at least in the video area). Unless thats what its supposed to do, in which case, it isnt a problem.

It's supposed to. It'll auto-unsticky after 7 days. It's also having trouble posting old videos as new ones. Should be sorted soon.

On a related note, why is it that Final Gear bot doesn't have any green blobbies for it's positive rep, yet Garage419 bot has a red one ?
Because you neg-repped it..

Fixed.

Yeah same here.

Seems paging in that thread is being screwy. Quiky probably enabled posts by a certain user being hidden again. *sigh*

I notice that embedded youtube vids don't work here when viewing from an iphone/ipod touch, but they work on a lot of other blogs/forums I visit. Any chance you could get them working here too Viper, if it's not too much of a hassle?

I notice that embedded youtube vids don't work here when viewing from an iphone/ipod touch, but they work on a lot of other blogs/forums I visit. Any chance you could get them working here too Viper, if it's not too much of a hassle?
Probably because I'm not using the invalid <embed> tag which the iPhone may badly use to detect YouTube videos.

Last edited:
I must be doing something very stupid here, but when I log into the forum and do NOT click the "remember me" box, it still creates a cookie that remembers me when I close the browser and even after a computer reboot. Happens in IE and Firefox. Am I doing something wrong? I'm used to forums automatically logging you out when you close the browser unless you click that little button. If I manually log out, all is fine.

... the whole TG-spoiler forum is a great Idea ... I never go there and I?m glad I don?t get "spoiled" too much ...

But if the Threadtitles are so clearly visibile and obvious like this one ... it kind of defeats the purpose of that Forum ...

http://img200.imageshack.**/img200/9245/spoilerforum.jpg

Maybe there is some elegant solution for this so People wont get spoiled on some Thread?s Name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.