So Nissan has made it difficult for me to lift my car...

I'm going through some of his old posts cause i'm bored. He really has done a lot of shit to that car...and punisher has given him a lot of crap. Mind you, it is a lot of funny crap.

I'm fighting the good fight against ignorant car owners drivers and the abuse they inflict on their cars.

Oh man there's a lot of hate here.

I mentioned getting a speeding ticket here and scratching my car once and PB is on my ass. How long as it been? Two years?

And the negative rep for asking a legitimate question? Man, PB you must really hate me.

Last edited:
Oh man there's a lot of hate here.

I mentioned getting a speeding ticket here and scratching my car once and PB is on my ass. How long as it been? Two years?

And the negative rep for asking a legitimate question? Man, PB you must really hate me.

You just figure that out now did you? And if you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one. STOP calling it your car, STOP doing stupid things, and I suggest you don't make threads like this if you don't want the bashing that comes along with it.

Why do you need to jack the thing up? I can change the oil in my 350Z without jacking it up. Sure I have little room to work with but I can still do it.

Well, considering we haven't heard back from him, maybe the car fell on him and crushed his little moronic head...

You just figure that out now did you? And if you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one. STOP calling it your car, STOP doing stupid things, and I suggest you don't make threads like this if you don't want the bashing that comes along with it.

I think PB and zeoniks are secretly gay together.

:unsure:

LOL can't get under a Murano w/o jack stands. I can get under my car by just driving one side onto a curb. Would be a bitch to change oil in that position because the oil filter is more or less where it is on an SR but still LOL.

Also I got a U-body car and never had any problems with jacking it up there are plenty of jacking points.