Post a pic of yourself

I got ripped for my sunglasses! I ain't showin' myself anymore ;p
I did not rip at you, I ripped at your sunglasses. They're hiddeous.

3528787607_f180a0dbb3.jpg
Now that inspires a lot of confidence in your looks ...
Minimalizing the lighting, cutting half the picture out and showing something from angles nobody will ever see ... Amanda is the new Subaru. :D

Last edited:
I like it too.
Got any pictures of you, with the hair like that, facing the camera?

Nice mane you've got there. :D

I did not rip at you, I ripped at your sunglasses. They're hiddeous.

Now that inspires a lot of confidence in your looks ...
Minimalizing the lighting, cutting half the picture out and showing something from angles nobody will ever see ... Amanda is the new Subaru. :D

Aslan?

Is that you?

(I'm joking, of course, I like your hair)

I like your hair!

I like it too.
Got any pictures of you, with the hair like that, facing the camera?

*just joining in on the quoting*

Quoting on the quoting.

Two very different looking pictures (at least that's what I think) of me while geocaching last week:

full

full

Yeah, geocaching is loads of fun (usually) :p :rolleyes:

Oh no! You posted a picture of your face... I think by teletubby-warrior's defintion you're an attention whore now. How are you gonna live with yourself knowing that? :p

Oh no! You posted a picture of your face... I think by teletubby-warrior's defintion you're an attention whore now. How are you gonna live with yourself knowing that? :p

Just wait till she posts a picture of her boobs. ;)

Oh no! You posted a picture of your face... I think by teletubby-warrior's defintion you're an attention whore now.

So if she is a supposed attention whore by posting pictures of her face, does that make you an attention...priest?

;)

That's why me and tele are BFFs online, because I'm so humble and reserved and everything.